Customer reviews

on 15 January 2013
the series intrigued my grandson, and now me, excellent story telling, very enjoyable easy to read plot lines, I seem to be getting through them very quickly, time to return to Mathew Hervey (Allan Mallinson) Glenda Larke (Storm Lord series) Simon Scarrow (Cato & Macro series). If you enjoy the John Flanagan's Rangers Apprentice then you should enjoy these. R4
on 31 May 2016
I now have a bit of peace daughter quietly reading in her bedroom woopee
on 20 July 2014
I have enjoyed the Ranger's Apprentice books very much as they have well thought plots and are good for any age to be gripped by. There are funny parts and there are parts that bring a tear or two to the eye, however, these books are a must read.
on 2 April 2016
Excellent
on 10 January 2016
Great book and fab read
VINE VOICEon 5 September 2009
Another superb episode in the continuing story of The Rangers Apprentice. Well constructed, full of action and excitement.

IT is a pity that this book and the previous one were not combined in one book, they are one story. I am sure that children would prefer it, I know that I would.
on 23 May 2017
Excellent gift for my 13 year old nephew
on 12 September 2014
Bought this for my daughter as she loves and is collecting this series of books.
on 25 December 2015