on 8 October 2017
The pink is more vibrant than on the images however still looks really nice. Didn't have any issues with the top not clicking as many mentioned. Fits perfectly and doesn't let my cat throw around the litter as the curved top protects it from falling out. Really happy about the purchase as the tray feels really solid, looks really classy in our bathroom and at the same time is environmentally friendly.
Would definitely recommend to everyone.
on 1 June 2017
Like this so do the cats. Also good colour
on 27 August 2017
Having a Ragdoll kitten this has to be the best box ever for the little bathroom visits! So easy to use too!
on 29 September 2017
Arrived today but the top lit is missing!
review image
on 5 January 2016
Good product. Very spacious and well made.
on 21 March 2015
My household will soon be becoming a multi-cat household, and as such I required a new litter tray.
I'm certainly no hippie, but I do like to think that I do my part when it comes to being eco-friendly, and after reading about this litter tray and learning it was bio-degradable, I decided to give it a try. Needless to say, I am immensely impressed with this litter tray and highly recommend it!

The litter tray is surprisingly strong and durable, when considering what it is manufactured from, and it appears to be much larger than your average litter tray too. The accompanying scoop seems to be just as durable, and is large enough that is can clean up any mess without any hassle at all.
The lid was also easy to secure, and helps to keep the litter in the tray too. It does the job it was designed for well, and surely is the best litter tray I have ever brought.
on 24 September 2017
I took a chance on this litter tray because I needed a new one for my rabbits asap and I like Beco things for them. Some reviews said the lid fitted poorly, others said it was fine. The lid is a terrible fit. It doesn't even sit on the rim properly. Unfortunately I've had to use it until I can get something else but there are 11 bulldog clips holding the lid to the tray - even then you can see how ill fitting it is and how big a gap there is between lid and tray at the front. It's around 6mm. The only reason I've given two stars is because the scoop is really good. In my opinion spend your money on something else.
review image review image
on 4 March 2013
I bought this tray mainly for the colour! It's strong and sturdy and doesn't move about. The high back lid is very good for preventing litter from being kicked all over the floor by my kitten. It's a good size and is plenty big enough for an adult-sized cat. The scoop is also very sturdy. If I had to criticise this product it would be that the high back lid never feels particularly secure. I wish it would 'click' into place so that I know it's securely fitted but it feels like it's just balancing on top of the tray.
on 13 July 2016
I bought two of these for my cats and was immediately disappointed with one of them. As reported by many, the lid didn't "click" into place, which meant it was far too easy for a cat to knock the thing off. Pointless really. Also, and this is no fault of the tray itself because I did read the description, they were a little too small for chunky British shorthair cats.

By way of a positive, the quality of the tray itself seemed great! If you have an average sized cat -- and you are lucky enough to have a lid that fits -- these would be fine.

For the reasons above, I gave both trays away.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 November 2012
Needed a new litter tray, preferably one that was not hooded! Came across this beauty and decided to go for it! It is the best we have had and Jazzy loves it not just to "do her business" but as a sandpit! She spends hours just playing in it!!! It is the easiest tray we have ever cleaned as there are no nooks and crannies in which the litter can get trapped! So many trays have unnecessary "indentations" in the base. It looks so pretty and we call it "Jazzy's Boat". Well worth the price! It is also has weight to it, and a high "cuff", so Jazzy cannot spread everything around the bathroom....despite her best efforts!

See one answered question