Customer reviews

on 21 December 2016
I ordered this as I love Revlon lipsticks - they are great value for money and they don't have a strong smell, which I like. This one arrived much quicker than expected, seems to have come from the US. The shade is copper, pink and red and just right, will do daytime and evening as has depth of colour but is not overly bright. Very pleased.
on 19 April 2014
I agree with one of the previous reviewers, that the colour is more dark red than orange. Still, a nice colour, and very moisturising. Needs re-touching frequently as it wears off quite quickly, but I would still recommend it to others.
on 22 February 2016
Great service - I've been looking for this colour lipstick for ages and so pleased I found!
on 30 January 2017
LOVE THIS
on 21 December 2013
I am very pleased with this lipstick. The colour is very nice and not too 'orangery'. A nice moisturising lipstick. Would certainly recommend it.
on 19 July 2015
got 2 as I love the colour not too orangy
on 1 September 2013
Already bought 1 last month, ordered 2 more as I loved the products so much. Would keep this colour for good. Definitely recommend!
on 26 August 2015
ok
on 13 April 2013
I really like the colour but find that it does not stay on for long, so you are forever touching it up, otherwise nice and creamy.
on 18 November 2014