on 12 May 2016
Good product and service
on 31 May 2017
Really nice watch box, would strongly recommend
on 15 June 2017
Very fast delivery & very nice quality box.
on 6 January 2013
Wanted to buy a storage box to house my husband's watch collection. It took me ages to select one. Very pleased with this box. Not only does it look great, the quality feels good too. The compartments are wide enough to accommodate hubby's super chunky Invicta watches. The watches look fabulous in it.
on 26 November 2015
Looks good but quality isn't great. Had it one day and the bottom has started peeling.
on 26 November 2012
A good quality watch box. I bought this for my husband as a christmas gift. He is a watchaholic. I would recommend this box as it is beautifully made and worth the money..delivery was excellent, arrived within a few days..
on 26 October 2013
Bought this box as a gift for son-in-law who seems to collect watches! He loves is. I was very pleased with it too. It arrived very quickly, very securely packaged so there was no damage.
The box is very attractive, the only comment I would make about the look of the box is that it is more a satin finish rather than gloss as it is not a high shine but this is not a problem as the box is a good colour and as said, looks good.
The only odd thing about the box is the lock. It is quite flimsy and only locks the top tier. What's the point of that? Still I suppose if somebody was going to pinch the watches they would just take (or break!) the whole box!!
on 22 July 2013
The finish of the box is good and it is a nice colour. I would have liked the option of a lighter coloured wood (it is also available in ebony), but that isn't a major problem.

There is a very helpful Customer Review for the Ebony version of this box which confirms that large watches with a case diameter of up to 52mm will fit in this box. This reassured me in purchasing this box to store large watches and I can confirm that I found larger size watches do fit adequately in both compartments.

Whilst not a major issue for me personally, the lock is not the most secure/strongest, and for some strange reason only locks the top compartment; having a lock for both would be better.

Overall I am very pleased with this product and the fact that it stores 20 large watches adequately and stylishly.
on 13 March 2013
Not even made of good solid wood but cheap composite wood. Very disappointed with such an overpriced product.
This will be my last time to purchase this brand.
on 6 February 2014
Having 19 watches of different sizes i needed a box that could handle my 2 inch watchfaces.
This one does the job in a very beautiful way. If you only have 50 mm watches it wont hold them all.
The drawer does not take high (13 mm+) watches, but the top does. Two very large faced watches wont fit beside each other, but unless you only deal in this type this wont be a problem.
The box looks better in real Life than the Picture suggests. And bigger;-)
I didn't notice that all the metal parts were "golden". This is most definately not my style, but i still love the looks of it.