on 21 May 2012
I have fitted 2 of these in the last few weeks one on a AMD and one on Intel. The AMD is so so easy a 4 year old could do it. The Intel is much more complicated but easy once you know how it all works. You need to have access to the back of the board. Line all the holes up using the grommets before you install the board and before you attach the double sided sticky foam (attaching the sticky foam too early was my downfall). Once I had over come my procedural error it was simple to fit. Both PC's are cool and quiet.
on 12 July 2012
This cooler is very good i had a i5-2500k and have overclocked it to 4,1ghz and it is still keeping it around 30 degrees.

If you don't have the space for a big air cooler with loads of fans then this is a ideal solution and it doesn't take up the whole of your case.

You also have to mount this onto the space where your exhaust fan should be so you have to make sure that you have fans on the side of your case to pull away the hot air that will be pulled through the radiator or alternatively if you have a case where you can mount fans on the top of the case you can mount it there but just be sure that you can pull the heat away.
review image review image review image
on 16 August 2012
This may not be the most powerful model but it really is a wonderful CPU cooling unit.
Before my CPU was hitting 50°C without doing anything but since I installed this now
when I'm gaming the temperature get to 30°C max. This or others of it's type really
are a must have for any PC as the lower temperature significantly increases a CPU's life span.

I would seriously recommend this to anyone, plus it's much cheaper than full water cooling
which is a bonus for anyone who can't afford the full water cooled PC cases.
on 21 August 2012
I bought this product a few weeks ago to replace the i5 3570k stock cooler. The installation was easy enough but I'm having 2 problems with this product: cooling power is worse than before and the pump is too noisy. I contacted Corsair and I'm waiting for a response. I'm assuming I got a bad one so 3 stars.
on 18 February 2013
I have my i5 3570k overclocked to 4.4GHz and this keeps it nice and cool under load.
The only downside is the incredibly noisy fan. i replaced it with the sp120 quiet edition and now runs silently.
on 18 April 2013
Best bit of kit I ever bought for the price, the CPU bracket is a bit flimsy but everything works. and keeps my rig cool.
Highly recommend this type of cooler.
on 29 January 2016
3 Years on and no leaks, no noises, isn't any louder and keeps my CPU super cool, quality product, wouldn't bother with more expensive versions.
on 23 August 2013
Fit in a mATX cae no bother works as advertised and you dont need to spend a fortune to get this kind of cooling as this perfectly proves
on 26 August 2015
fits perfectly into those pc cases that can fit long radiators easy to install cooling paste is already applied
on 23 October 2012
Came packaged very well and took barely any time to fit even with just one person doing it. once fitted booted up perfectly and only heard slight noise from the pump as it started up. after that it has been flawless and runs virtually silent. running an amd 3500 apu @ 2.85 OC. originally run at 98 degrees F idle and is now down to 84 degrees F. even overclocking to 4.4 it never exceeded 100 degrees F! very good product at a resonable price and would recomend to anyone. keep up the good work corsair