on 15 June 2017
Its Awesome - its really good quality and arrived sooner than expected. Sadly I can't use it because you must have a USA KEYBOARD LAYOUT! I totally missed that bit in my delight at finding a green cover! Don't make the mistake I did and instead - read the description! Thank goodness its not a terribly expensive mistake. Lesson learned I hope! LOL!
on 2 March 2017
Keyboard cover looks nice and well-packaged but not adequately packaged enough to prevent the cover from being permanently bent and so forth. I received a defective keyboard cover (refer to attached picture), and attempted to contact Kuzy (the seller) to no avail.
Disappointed.
review image
on 11 June 2017
Good protection, good quality. Could be better though.
on 14 February 2016
Doesn't fit my keyboard very well, it keeps riding up on certain keys (doesn't stay flat)
on 8 March 2017
it makes my MacBook Pro look really cool and of course its extremely practical as well.
Quick delivery and its great value for money.
on 3 May 2017
Its ok, looks nice but not designed for new MAC keyboard layout. As the Enter button does not line up.
on 5 June 2017
wrong MacBook fit
on 11 November 2015
Its made of a good material and it fits perfectly the Macbook Pro with retina. However I don't like that it says "Kuzy" in the space bar but other than that it looks nice.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 April 2017
Super keyboard im in love 😍😍😍
review image
on 11 June 2013
I couldn't receive it after payment,I have to chase it up and down but I was refunded later, very disappointed