on 19 March 2014
As with all the previous reviews here I have to state how pleased I was with these Tea-Light holders. Very solid and beautifully finished. A bit pricey? Not really considering I use them (I bought 2) as a table centrepiece and quality usually costs more, so no quibbles from me.

Also. I have to mention that 2 sets of guests have now asked me where they come from as they want some for themselves, so buy them and bask in the glow of others praise of your good taste.
on 14 January 2014
A super candle holder with a real quality look and finish about it, yet remaining rustic. We had it on our dining table for Christmas but I think it will be staying all year round. The packaging was really thoughtful and felt very special even though it was just for me.
on 20 October 2014
Love them. Bought 2 for a big dining table. Look rustic & lovely
on 29 December 2014
Very good quality, love this tea light holder
on 16 January 2017
rough finish with large splinters
on 26 November 2014
Comes nicely wrapped and with tea lights already in. The product is as pictured. The wood is smoothly finished and has some markings that make it look authentically reclaimed. Lovely.
on 17 December 2013
Handcrafted, Very simple design, looks lovely and will last for ever. It is a tea light holder, what more do I need to say?
on 12 December 2015
Really love this tea light holder - great value
on 2 November 2014
Perhaps I missed something. All the photos show a tea light holder with five lights, set into a nice rectangular wooden block with bevelled edges. What I actually got was a smallish piece of half-log (not a finished piece of wood, as suggested by all of the photos) with recesses for only two tea lights, and varnished in some very odd yellow-brown lacquer which does not look natural or pleasant. Whoever is selling this needs to be more honest about the variability of this handmade product. Just as well I purchased a back-up present as this was unsuitable.
on 20 July 2013
This is a little expensive but worth it. The thought and care that went into the item and packaging was really good.