on 29 November 2013
When you suffer with small print in the workplace but must wear safety glasses all the time,it"s a real pain changing glasses for safety glasses and then change again. Here"s the answer for anyone using ready readers. I"m that impressed I have tried to get them introduced into my workplace as standard availability for consumable PPE.
on 24 December 2012
The glasses are comfortable on the face and bridge of the nose. The lenses sit just away from the eyes and do not touch eye lashes as I have found with some.
The only thing is the magnification is a little too strong. Almost feels like wearing Grannies glasses. More suited for some one with strong lens requirement.
on 25 April 2015
Have to agree with other reviews. For someone who has to wear safety glasses on site, but struggle to read permits etc, these are an absolute boon. It took me about ten seconds to familiarise myself with the bifocals. Also top marks to the supplier, who delivered four days ahead of schedule!. Will definitely buy again.
on 26 November 2013
I bought these for work, the ones provided at work are terrible. I work in a pretty mucky environment and these glasses clean up everytime, unlike the ones I get from work which just smear and scratch straight away.
Comfortable and the bi-focal bit works a treat for when I'm entering data onto a computer system.
on 27 March 2014
these are very comfortable and i find the lens part is in an ok position for reading books and close work. they are comfortable enough and have clear enough lenses that i wear them all the time in the workshop which has got to be a plus on the safety side
on 5 September 2013
Delivery was fast, but more important was the quality and price that I paid, this is my second pair and I guess when I break these I will definately be buying another pair.
on 23 May 2015
its not bad glasses,
but i cant use these in my job.
i am welder,and in these glasses my head is like dizzy.
i use these for grinding or some another job.
on 24 February 2013
i brought these glasses for my husband for when hes at work. they are just what he needed and hes more than happy with then. cheaper than going to the opticians also.
on 23 August 2014
Excellent value for money! Similar cost over £100 at the opticians...
Comfortable & don't slip of the face/ nose.
on 9 November 2014
Good comfortable fit, clear optics, I think I'll wear them a lot when sanding. They don't seem to steam up either.