on 29 March 2013
my 11 year son loves this watch! it super funky. it does have a large face - bigger then a woman's watch face - so if your child is petite I wouldn't buy it. the glow in the dark works brilliantly. i'd say this is more suited to a young lads watch (or a 'tom boy' girl). i accidentally bought two (doh) so I had a spare and gave it to a good friends son, who too loves it. It's an amazing price and to be honest it a fantastic bargain. if you thinking of getting it for your son I say go for it.
on 11 December 2014
Item exactly as described.Arrived promptly.Well packaged. Great price.
Good size, Fun item, for those who don't want to take life too seriously. Bought it for holidays. Fantastic glow once activated under a light bulb. Fully recommended.
on 2 February 2014
I absolutely love my watch and have worn it religiously everyday since I bought it last summer for my waitressing job. It is the coolest watch I have ever owned and I always received compliments when it was really bright. The only downside to this watch is the watch strap holder snapped so now I have to use a hair bobble to keep the strap from catching on things but i won't let that bring this rating down from a 5 :)
on 21 August 2013
Comes in a really interesting if OTT large box.
Really does glow well in the dark and looks great in normal light.
The watch isn't as chunky as some currently on the market - Bezel diameter is just under 40mm - and I think it looks slightly chunkier than in reality on the website for some reason. But I can't fault this watch and would recommend.
on 19 January 2014
Purchased for my 9 year old son. He's thrilled with it and very impressed that it glows in the dark! Great purchase. Be careful though because we thought it was suitable for swimming in but the documentation that came with the watch says different!
on 12 June 2013
Was eyeing this up and when it dropped in price I took the plunge.
Seen it on other sites but with being a little weary of getting a fake watch I thought is but from a reputable company like amazon.
Not knowing what it would look like and how the glow would work I didn't have high expectations.
The glow is brilliant, doesn't last long but when it does its amazing, things like when I just go into a low light area or garage or stairs landing you can see the watch instantly glowing. Not tried it yet but I reckon it would even better in a pub or club with neon lighting.
Its very comfortable and the unisex size is perfect.
Overall This exceeded my expectations , brilliant! I know want the yellow glow watch too!
on 7 September 2013
Cheapest price I could find , item arrived quickly and I'm very pleased with the watch.
The glow in the dark is just amazing.
So good that I've now purchased the yellow version.
I'm a 36 year old male and like large watches, however the unisex size fits and look perfect.
on 10 June 2013
Great unisex watch, very stylish, comfortable and a brilliant price for an ice watch. I bought this for myself (female 40+) however, my 13year old son has his eye on it!
on 12 August 2013
I bought this watch for myself I wasn't sure which colour as there are so many to choose from but I love green and this one glows in the dark and really works. Its a nice looking watch, a great price too and I'm made up with it. Would recommend to anyone thinking of buying one. Get it ordered quick.
on 30 December 2014
a statement in appearances. fun at night but due to total luminescence, dial impossible to see!