on 3 June 2014
I ordered a size 6 (I usually wear a size 5 shoe) which I always do with asics as I wear inner soles and thermal socks in winter. Because the trainers are secured with velcro they are very slightly loose. Given the choice, I would purchase with laces in future. Also, I'm assured by my family that these have a very definite walking shoe appearance, not to be confused with a sporty trainer look!
on 15 January 2015
Loved this shoe when it was in the lace-up style but as they are discontinued now, decided to try the Velcro. Apart from the fact they are very old-fashioned looking, it's impossible to get the Velcro tight enough. Sadly going back and my search for the perfect walking trainer goes on.
on 16 May 2013
I have been wearing this brand of walking shoe for several years now and I find they are very comfortable, durable and fit well. I have so far only worn the lace ups and so it will be interesting to see how the velcro fastening wears.
on 23 November 2014
Very good service and price. Excellent quality trainers .
on 25 September 2015
Clever design. No laces. Look smart with my jeans.