on 27 October 2012
The Redkite play mat is a great succes with my 9 month old grandson. He loves the squeaky noise and mirror on the base, and the service from the company is first class. They inadvertently sent me the wrong item but one e-mail later they apologised and they sent the correct item by first class delivery which arrived the next day. They also supplied a plastic bag plus £3.00 in coins to cover the cost of posting back. Excellent service and I will use them again.
on 14 February 2012
We've been using a travel cot as a play pen for our baby as we're a little tight on space. Although we have other play mats it's nice to have one designed just for the purpose. It's colourful and there are plenty of bits and bobs for the baby to play with. The fit is generous and seems pretty secure although the elastic could be tighter. Still, our seven month old hasn't managed to pull it up in spite of her tugging. A good purchase.
on 18 December 2013
From the images of the play mat I ordered the item to be used for a travel cot and as a floor mat. However, the mat was not suitable as a floor mat.
on 28 August 2014
A nice idea. Bought this to pad the baby's play cot. Fits easily on to the base. Has a few thing attached to play with. A good idea. Only downside is that there is a teething rattle attached and when my son tries to grab it he pulls the mattress.
on 16 November 2014
My little boy loves this. We use his travel cot, as a playpen in our kitchen, while I am cooking, so this with his other toys are a perfect distraction. Would highly recommend. I have the red kite travel cot and it fits perfectly.
on 3 August 2014
Lovely colourful playmat ideal for use in travel cot. Very good quality also folds into its own bag for transporting which I did not realise until reading the box! Excellent purchase.
on 23 September 2014
Adds to travel cot and keeps baby entertained. Much nicer than the black one that comes with the cot. Fits over this, not tight giving plenty of give.
on 21 October 2015
Bought this for my grandsons travel cot, when I put this on matress he knows its play and when I take it off its time for sleep!
on 19 September 2014
This fits the Babystart Travel Cot I bought from Argos and its very hard to find these sort of covers for travel cots. Its good but I wish the material was softer as this can be a bit slippy and my baby wont sleep in there unless I cover it with a softer sheet. It would be nice if it was a little more padded too.
on 9 January 2016
Goog quality but too small for my travel cot