Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£9.99

on 27 July 2015
The bear book I've read in a long time, Jim Rohn inspires his reader to make the most of his or her abilities. He talks on subjects such as philosophy, of goal setting and of discipline which will all help in us leading an inspired life.
Life seems simple when you read this and makes you really question the life you are leading or wanting to lead. Thought provoking and inspiring, thank you Jim.
on 26 October 2015
E.James Rohn, I can never get enough of him. Practical advice for a productive, fulfilled life.
on 24 May 2014
I love Jim Rohn. Am grateful for his support, knowledge he gave me and is giving me through lectures and books. This book is essential for all people who want to change their lives for better. Be more successful and purely happy. Must read.
on 16 August 2016
This book is truly inspirational and practical. Pick up the gems and apply it to your life. I will definitely re-read it again.
on 13 August 2017
This is by far the best book I have read on this topic. Very original thoughts. Jim has mentored most of the top leadership gurus of current time. Tony Robbins , John Maxwell etc. money worth spending. I finished the book in a week the first time. Since then I have this book in my bedroom and re- read bits of it almost every night.
on 19 September 2017
Thank you. Great item.
on 7 April 2014
I have listened to alot of Jim Rohn`s audio programmes and I think this book is amazing and is well worth the money!
on 9 July 2013
A complete guide to how to lead a successful life. I'm sure there isn't a life question that isn't answered here!
on 6 May 2014
Excellent book I would recommend it to anyone young or old these skills and disciplines can be applied to all.
on 24 June 2016
An easy book to read broken down in small chapters positive reinforcement this book by Jim.