Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£9.99

on 24 May 2014
I love Jim Rohn. Am grateful for his support, knowledge he gave me and is giving me through lectures and books. This book is essential for all people who want to change their lives for better. Be more successful and purely happy. Must read.
on 27 July 2015
The bear book I've read in a long time, Jim Rohn inspires his reader to make the most of his or her abilities. He talks on subjects such as philosophy, of goal setting and of discipline which will all help in us leading an inspired life.
Life seems simple when you read this and makes you really question the life you are leading or wanting to lead. Thought provoking and inspiring, thank you Jim.
on 7 April 2014
I have listened to alot of Jim Rohn`s audio programmes and I think this book is amazing and is well worth the money!
on 26 October 2015
E.James Rohn, I can never get enough of him. Practical advice for a productive, fulfilled life.
on 16 August 2016
This book is truly inspirational and practical. Pick up the gems and apply it to your life. I will definitely re-read it again.
on 9 July 2013
A complete guide to how to lead a successful life. I'm sure there isn't a life question that isn't answered here!
on 6 May 2014
Excellent book I would recommend it to anyone young or old these skills and disciplines can be applied to all.
on 24 June 2016
An easy book to read broken down in small chapters positive reinforcement this book by Jim.
on 29 March 2015
One book you have to read! An extremely talented lovely man.