Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.75

on 16 March 2017
Everyone should read this it is heart and life shattering, in a good way.
on 14 April 2013
I was recommended this product by a friend and I wasn't disappointed. It was a really interesting read and I didn't want to put it down. Both 'educational' and interesting. Definitely worth a read.
on 26 February 2016
Crap
on 29 July 2016
I bought this book after hearing horror stories about how it turns men into womanisers/objectifies women, etc. I was actually in the middle of a divorce and trying to get myself back on the horse and just threw caution into the wind.

It's not an instructional manual of how to become a womaniser. It doesn't objectify women. It's not all about hedonism.
It's an investigative journalist's foray into the world of Pick-Up Artists, while on his own personal journey, finding himself getting caught up in the world he was writing about. The book itself makes for an interesting biographical read of this portion of Neil's life, but also exposes us to the characters Neil embedded himself with - the Pick Up Artists.

If you're looking for a book on "how to pick up chicks", this isn't for you. But if you're looking for a in-depth perspective on a world that most men could only dream of, this is definitely something you should read.

As a single man, you may glean some useful information, particularly if you've been out of "The Game" for an extended period. Self-grooming, reading signals, etc. But don't go around wearing feather boas calling yourself "Cobra". That sort of thing will get you a kicking in most UK night clubs...
on 3 September 2013
I started reading this book as over the years I'd heard interesting reviews from certain friends. Having recently become single and feeling short of previous confidence I thought what harm could it do. It's a good story of one man's journey of discovery into the dating world and the elimination of the fear factor. I struggle to read the "rules of the game" because I'm mentally not in the frame of mind to start yet.
on 11 June 2014
I;ve been looking for a book like this for years. Neil Strass is a professional writer who has an amazing , almost unbelievable story to share. I've waded through many self-improvement books and I say with absolute conviction, this is life changing. Written as two books in one, I could not put it down. What a page turner.
on 4 September 2013
I really enjoyed this book, it's well written and humourous and teaches a lot about human behaviour. The second part of the book "The Rules Of The Game" was not quite so useful but to someone who is single and needs a little help I imagine it could have some very beneficial results!

Recommended.
on 15 May 2013
This is something I wish I'd read years ago. Not because of the things I could've one if I'd tried to follow the PUAs, but because of the advice I could've extracted from it to give to friends in need.
A fantastic study of human nature.
on 25 March 2015
Great book. Very well written, it's basically a thriller that really grips you but has some extremely useful content that is nothing absurd you would scoff at and say "that won't work". Very detailed, and a must read for any guy.
on 19 October 2014
Even if you're not interested in pick up its still an incredibly good read that I found puts life into perspective.. Plus you learn a couple things about about how people act