on 22 January 2017
Best value iPhone lightening cable on amazon - works every time and is a very good price..... Apple should be ashamed at what they charge as this also has better build quality in my opinion.
on 21 April 2017
Does what it is supposed to do. Small hence can be kept in the pouch along with ipod touch.
on 8 May 2017
Very short, useful, sturdy and reliable. It's the second one I've bought, that is only because I lost the previous one.
on 11 May 2017
I was looking for a long extension lead that would let me plug in my i pad whilst moving around, so that I didn't have to continually charge the i pad up and this did just the job. I was a bit wary of buying something that wasn't an apple product but this is absolutely perfect and having used it for a long time now I couldn't want anything better. I can recommend this.
on 29 April 2017
I bought this to use in the car with the RAVPower Dual USB Car Adaptor - the length being ideal. As the adaptor can take 2 connections we do not need to move the connector around too much once connected so I don't anticipate any problems. Currently the cable is performing perfectly.
on 1 May 2013
I really can't understand how Amazon can cheerfully sell you a whopping £26.99 "official" Kindle case when TeckNet have made this little gem available for £8. I haven't examined the official case but I find it hard to believe it's markedly superior to this one. This fits the Kindle very well indeed, leaving the screen wholly exposed; it's light, compact and well-made, with a nice range of colours to suit your taste. I went for the brown, which is pleasing. I would give this product a 5 star thumbs-up - why pay more?
on 31 July 2017
iPhone 6s iOS 10.3.2 - Black 1m cable bought - like some I would have liked to get an error message but for me the cable simply didn't work....at all! Nothing! Reported it, another sent, same! Not happy at all. Thank god it was only £4. Was sceptical as ratings show 1 in 7 sales results in a 1 star rating but gave it a chance, hoping to be surprised. Shudda trusted my instincts. Avoid.
on 15 December 2016
The product does exactly as it said it would. I am very pleased with it. When ordering I was informed that it would take between two and three and a half weeks for delivery. It arrived two days later. Fantastic!!!!!!
on 14 February 2015
It's a cable. It's longer than standard Apple cables. It charges Apple things. It charges fast. This is the cable of your dreams.
on 31 May 2015
The delivery was fast and I received my product within three days of ordering. Best of all is the super long cable, much more practical than the shorter ones. This suited my needs perfectly as I often have to use my iPad whilst charging. The longer cable means also less chance of it getting pulled and tugged reducing the risk of damage. So far it's outlasted the other replacements I've bought in the past. Great product. Would recommend and buy again.