Customer reviews

Break The Spell [Deluxe Version]
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 February 2013
Another smash from Daughtry. Brilliant catchy tunes, that expect to be played over and over. Chris's amazing vocals have real passion. Long may their success last.
on 5 December 2012
I bought this for my husband who loves daughtry, although it is for christmas i had a listen to it and had no problems with the disc. Excellent condition
on 9 September 2012
This is our second Daughtry album and, like the first, it sounds great, great voice and not entirely mainstream music. Great for listening to in the car.
on 30 September 2012
just keep getting better&better with each album. much more rock edge. some classics song in the making here great to sing to at high volume in the car.
on 21 December 2011
never listened to this band before, bought for an xmas gift and had a bit of a listen !! As someone who has a broad music playlist really enjoyed it.
on 17 June 2013
Love this album. A must buy for any fan!! A great mix of country and rock. If you like Daughtry, I highly recommend checking out Shinedown.
on 18 February 2013
Before I heard this band I wasn't a rock fan but now I listen to his music all the time.
I would definitely buy all his albums.
on 23 May 2013
Daughtry is an excellent lyricist and continues to deliver great tracks. It's the third album I've bought and I'm not disappointed.
on 20 April 2012
great service arrived on time cd is brilliant Daughtry are one of my favourite bands & this album is up there with the rest of them
on 20 March 2014
what a bargain!! This deluxe version is excellent. A great buy on amazon. Chris on vocals at his best. You won't be disappointed.