on 11 March 2015
good book
on 22 May 2015
ok
on 6 July 2013
Great book that identifies all the characteristics that make people difficult. Gives you great strategies to manage and motivate different/difficult people in the workplace. Enjoyable and concise and has given me much food for thought.
on 14 June 2015
A very useful book
on 22 August 2017
Great read
on 2 April 2014
very practical book, i can apply a lot of the tips in my daily work as a HR practitioner. thanks
on 23 March 2015
Good reading thanks
on 20 December 2012
Tried the "You are right" theory on my husband. Worked like a dream!! I wouldn't take this book too seriously though.
2 people found this helpful
on 18 March 2013
This book basically catagories people into different areas and gives you some ideas about how to handle them

If you have little or no experience in working with different people then it might be worth it - otherwise I wouldnt buy it (maybe I have too much experience so it is wasted on me)
3 people found this helpful
on 20 January 2013
Great book to read, makes me understand people better than I did before and perhaps myself too, I have come to realise everyone or most people have errors in their ways and I have many in which to improve on to make myself a better person and to change my tactics in social and work situations.