Customer reviews

Size: Small|Colour: Good Fortune Red|Change
Price:£12.67 - £48.48

on 5 May 2017
Color and fabric are great, but these are way too small for my 9kg baby. Plus the buttons leave horrible red marks and definitely don't look comfy. Would have returned them but it is not worth the shipping.
on 4 April 2016
At first I wasn't sure this was going to work, but I started using them last week and they are not bad! Nice and airy on rashy little bums, though we got some non-,gNappy inserts (prefolds) and they led to the nappy being slightly damp once or twice. I ordered some original inserts, let's see if they take more moisture.
on 16 February 2016
Very breathable, slim fitting (if using a gcloth) and cute. They wash well and can be tumble dried but I don't tumble the pouches. I have a stash of over 70 nappies that I don't get to use since switching to gnappies during the day.
on 10 November 2016
I spent a lot of time making research and carefully choosing nappies for my baby and decided to go with this brand. After all of that I got a nappy in a plastic bag with no brand logo and no user guide. It doesn't look like a new product.
, , .
review image review image review image
on 7 November 2014
these are the best nappies! I buy these gNappies as new baby gifts for friends who are looking to try washables - but are a bit daunted by the washing! Not only do they keep baby dry,they are fast drying out of the washing machine, and the disposable inserts you use with them, are biodegradable and compostable too... highly recommend!
on 5 April 2014
Love g nappies as look good, are very slim fitting and reliable. This colour is good for a girl or boy. Perhaps more boyish however I put it on my baby girl.
on 10 September 2013
I LOVE GNAPPY
VERY COMFY
PROMPT DELIVERY
DO THE JOB
SAVE THE EARTH
RECOMMEND IT TO ALL PLANET LOVERS AND NO HASSLE AT ALL
on 19 January 2016
I've been looking around and trying different disposable diapers and loved the sound of gPants. I bought two gNappies, extra pouches and disposable inserts. We've been using these for one month now, and the following are the pros and cons that me and my husband found:
Pros
- Loving the fact that we can just wash the wet disposable inserts down the toilet. We live in a small town with one water reserve, and educated ourselves about the local used water filtration system. The fact that nappies end up as compost post-filtration is a great plus for me personally.
- Aesthetically prefer the look of bright colored gPants to conventional diapers.

Cons
- The plastic pouches get stained. Newborn poop stains everything it touches and the pouches are no exception. Even though we wash them with soap as soon as we take them off it never makes a difference
- Spillage. If we let our son hang out in his nappy until he tells us it's time for change and he peed his weight in the meantime, the gel absorbs as much as it can take, the nappy gets heavy, slides away from the sides of the pouch and the next pee goes right out of the pouch bypassing the disposable insert entirely and through to the cotton gPants and the clothes. It's an issue mostly during the night and long day time naps. But we count at least one case in 24 hour period
- Work. We always keep the other gPant on the changing table all ready to go, so we pop the old one off and the new one on. But after that comes at least a few minutes of work: disposing on the inserts, rinsing the plastic pouch (and it almost always wants at least a quick rinse), and if there're any spills or stains then also a quick handwash of the cotton pants (newborn feet move a lot, and often a couple of jerky moves mean that a foot went into the poopy pouch and out again, smothering poop all over the cotton pant). I ordered two more cotton gPants recently as a few times already we found ourselves out of cotton pants because both needed to be washed. We keep a pack of disposable eco diapers for cases like these, and every time I find them just so much easier to deal with. Sticking to gPants for now just because we ordered 12 packs of disposable inserts and working our way through them.
Overall: brilliant idea but needs an upgrade at least in the plastic pouch department, or the way disposable inserts fit into the pouches. Something to prevent leaks.

Ps. Ordered both the gPants, the disposable inserts, and extra pouches via Amazon. Disposable inserts and pouches came as ordered while the gPants arrived in wrong colors and sizes. Ordered three small - received two small and one medium. Ordered two green and one orange - received green, orange and blue. One small gPant has size 'M' printed inside the pant. Little things.
on 15 May 2014
Such a fab nappy, brill design and so easy to use . But sue to reports of the band fading I have chosen to hand wash in ecover delicate. And dry on a towel on the radiator and I have no issues at all! So happy!
on 17 January 2016
My wife says she doesn't like them because they are not as convenient as the disposable ones. They need washing etc. But since I bought them, we are using them together with disposable ones. We use gnappies during the day, and one or two disposable ones during the night. In this case we use only 2 gPants, and 6 reusable insets which is sufficient.

Other aspect is that when there is a lot of poop they overflow a bit, but washing immediately is just fine.

This is our first test so I can't compare with other brands, but I think the experience with reusable diapers is not up to our expectations, and I suppose all brands are same or worse.

Even so we hope that we can make a difference and pollute less. So it's not that bad :)