on 5 April 2013
A very nice mug and a good addition to the collection for my boyfriend, if you're an 80's fan and you liked the A-Team then it's a good buy, the knuckle duster effect is pretty good too!
on 27 April 2014
I was expecting this to be the same size as the plain white sovereign ring mug but it's quite a bit smaller.
Apart from that it's a nice mug.
on 15 October 2013
Makes a very big cup of tea! Doesn't hold well if you just use the handle and doesn't go into dishwasher. All that said it is a fun mug so though not practical buy for laughs.
on 3 March 2013
I bought this mug, whilst shopping around for a present... The guy I bought it for told me it doesn't go in the dishwasher and he only realized once he had put it in and all the paint pealed off, so it was ruined after the first day - WHO MAKES MUGS THAT AREN'T DISHWASHER FRIENDLY ANYMORE?!?! I didn't even realize when I bought it or I wouldn't have...
on 7 January 2013
Very good!!! Bought for my daighters boyfriend who really loves having his morning cuppa in it!!!!! Good value and well made
on 18 December 2012
Just what I wanted. Excellent quality rings look super on handle. Think the person I've bought this for will love it!!!!
on 4 January 2013
This was a perfect Christmas gift for the man that has everything. Big fan of the a-team so this was ideal.
on 6 December 2012
I bought this for my boyfriend last January - great mug as, not only does it hold a lot of tea, but also it is so very cool. yes. Still makes me chuckle every time I see it.
on 20 March 2013
Great mug, nice big size and comes boxed so looks nice if giving as a gift. I wasn't sure how good the handle would look but it is a very effective look and never fails to raise a smile. I worried some of the gold would wear off, but it hasn't as yet (had it three months), but as another reviewer said it can't go in the dishwasher - and of course can't go in the microwave either due to the metallic finish.
on 1 December 2012
This was a present for my brother, who is mad about the A-Team. It has already had a lot of use, he thinks it's great!