on 11 March 2017
Super solid product, nicely packaged. Very bright.
Bracket's look to be good quality (time will tell) bag clip very sturdy and bike bracket is adjustable vertically which is important on a light this bright as you do not want to dazzle the motorists behind.
Button is responsive and usb cover looks ok.
Light can be oriented horizontally or vertically which means the usb port can face down so should help on wet days to prevent water infress
on 5 April 2017
As for the x but doesn't last as long between charges. Be aware that charging leads aren't interchangeable!Always have taillights in daylight!
on 8 May 2017
Really good bright light good quality as you would expect from Moon. Will only use their lights front or rear, not been disappointed with any Moon purchase
on 31 October 2012
The light is really very bright with 5 excellent mode options - its easy to fit, secure but easy to take off. Great and simple to recharge and did I say its bright? Very, very bright.
That is the 3 stars.
The two missing stars are for the poor quality. I had one last year but the plastic back snapped clean off while on a flat road ride. I bought another and after a couple of months that now won't hold its charge for more than a few hours even on the flashing mode (least draining).

So a good light and worth a purchase if you are lucky enough not to get a lemon...
on 29 September 2012
This is a very compact and powerful rear red bike light.

Set up is simple and fixing to rear of bike is easy and quick. All you do is wrap the plastic strap/connector around your bike seat-post and clip on the light. To charge, just connect the USB cable to a suitable PC/laptop. The only negative for this product is that you do not get a three pin plug adapter to enable charging from the mains.

When on the rear red gives out a powerful 60 lumens which is more than enough for the majority of roads, lit or unlit. The flashing mode is especially good and will get you quickly noticed by drivers. Pressing the button of the top of the light adjusts it's brightness according to the conditions. Run times appear consistent to stated times and charging via USB takes about 2 hours.

The light is well built, appears robust and should last a long time. Highly recommended.
on 23 October 2012
This is the second one of these i have purchased, i lost the first one. Made do with a cheap one and never felt safe on my bike for a few weeks. These lights really are the best out there, so bright and visable for more than stated on box, what are you waiting for ? if you want to be seen then get one, you will not be disappionted.
on 24 November 2012
Got one of these as I was getting blinded following a mate with one. One of the brightest rear lights you will (currently) see. I am not sure on batttery life as I keep it charged up. There is also no way of telling what state the battery charge is in. But it is BRIGHT, I mean really bright. The strap is simple so swapping it between bikes is no problem as it is my favourate light. Did I mention it is really bright?
on 3 February 2014
I really like this light but I suffered the same problem with the charging bung as described by a previous reviewer. I think the bung on mine lasted about 2 days, and I stupidly carried on using it. Needless to say the charging socket corroded and now I can't charge it at all. When it was all too late I had the idea of making a wide rubber band from an old mountain bike inner tube and wrapping it around the edge of the light covering the both usb socket and the switch. It did the job of keeping any more water out, but the damage was already done.

I won't be buying another one
on 20 July 2015
I purchasedthe Moon Shield 60 Rear Light in 2014. After light use, the following year it developed a fault. In brief, whilst charging , the LED light came on and I have been unable to turn it off, either whilst charging or unplugged.

I contacted Moon Sport.com the manufacturer, who dismissed my claim because it was slightly out of warranty. Whilst I agree with the short term reviews. Sadly after a year, for a pricey product to conk out it's sadly shameful and the after sales service of Moon Sport very poor.
on 16 December 2013
The light itself is excellent, very bright with as many settings as you could possibly want.
USB re-charging is exactly what I wanted and is a great feature.
BUT, they let themselves down very badly when they designed the mount.
It broke after only one week of use.
I got to work to find the light and mount missing and I am now out of pocket through their poor design.