on 6 August 2017
Perfect!
on 13 May 2017
Contents as expected, delivered on time
on 16 April 2013
I have not used the 2 latest cartridges ordered as yet but my rating is based on previous experience with this company and their product. Delivery is prompt and the product does all that it should do at a very sensible price. I am very happy with this item.
on 18 December 2011
Not much to say about this really, only that I can't tell any difference in print quality between this cartridge and the Samsung cartridge it replaced. The only caveat is that I only print text, no graphics. It remains to be seen if it delivers the promised capacity. But it is so much cheaper than an original cartridge I don't thing I'll be complaining if it comes up short by a couple of hundred pages.

EDIT October 2012: Well I got 1876 pages out of this cartridge at 6.5% ink coverage, quoted yield is 2500 pages at 5% coverage. So if you do the maths you'll see it came up 47 pages short. I think that's pretty impressive for a £30 toner cartridge
on 22 December 2011
I wasn't sure if this would be compatible with my Samsung ML-2525, but at £20 cheaper than the official tone cartridge (which itself is only about £10 less than a whole new printer) it was worth a try.

Worked first time and print quality seems perfect. Very happy.
on 17 April 2012
This laser toner did not work with my Samsung ML-1910.I received an error message that the cartridge was not compatible.
I tried this on another Samsung ML-1910 and received the same message.As I am one to not make a fuss ,I re chipped the toner myself and
it now works.So beware unless you don't mind the hassle.
on 10 May 2013
No problems in using the compatible cartridge. It performs as well as an original cartridge in our SCX-4600. Will certainly buy again
on 3 December 2012
I have to say I am always nervous about buying a "compatible" toner cartridge, and have previously bought 2 original toner cartridges, but at £51 each, and the printer only costing £120, it was getting somewhat expensive, so I decided to buy this compatible cartridge from CiberDirect for £27.

I have to say I have been very impressed by the quality. I cannot tell the difference between this and the Samsung original toner quality. I have been using this cartridge for about 3 months now, and it appears as though it may provide an even better yield than the Samsung original toner.

One thing to note, because the product is despatched from Amazon, you have to email the company directly if you need a VAT invoice. However, I did, and one was emailed to me within the hour. Excellent service.

The quality, combined with quick delivery and great service, means I would definately recommend CiberDirect and the toner to friends, family and colleagues. 5*.
on 27 January 2014
Ever since installing it, all printouts have ghosting, sometimes severe, suggesting that the drum is not clearing down properly. We never had this with the Samsung own brand. Maybe the cartridge is not the cause, but the association is made and I can't take that risk on documents intended for my clients. Won't be using it again.
on 19 July 2012
I am usually wary about buying compatible products, having been 'stung' before by poor quality and performance. I am also not into leaving product reviews. But when you come across a compatible product that not only performs as good as the OEM's product then its worth letting people know.

I purposely bought one Samsung ink cartridge and one Ciberdirect cartridge as we have two Samsung printers - and I wanted to test to see if there was much difference between the quality of the printing.

We have a Samsung ML2525W and a ML1915. I printed the same letter using both printers and then swapped the cartridges and printed it again.

In short, I couldn't tell the difference. So now as long as my printers still work, I will be using Ciberdirect compatible cartridges.

Oh, nearly forgot, there was one major difference - the Samsung cartridges are TWICE the price!