• Ramin

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 September 2012
Ramin has been my favourite musical male singer ever since I saw him in "Love Never Dies" the follow-up to "Phantom Of The Opera". Thanks to Andrew Llyod Weber's "find", this singer is going to go a long way & make his mark on stage!
on 17 January 2014
Considering I had bought the CD as new, when it arrived the CD case was falling off and then as I unwrapped the plastic around it, the whole front came off. Not impressed at all and I won't be buying for the seller again.
on 14 April 2013
Fantastic!! Can't stop listening to Ramin's amazing voice. I have it on in the car, on my ipod, on my tablet - my family are getting to know the cd very well too!!!!! Highly recommend this wonderful cd.
on 17 April 2012
Ramin's debut album is stunning. He has a great and powerful voice which is apparent throughout the songs on the album. He mixes the songs he's well known for from his wonderful career in musicals, for example 'Till I hear you sing', with stunning renditions of popular songs, like 'Coming Home'.
I have been a massive fan of Ramin for years now, and his new album shows that his talent is easily transferred from Musicals to Pop. The album is wonderful, his voice is phenomenal.

Congratulations Ramin on a truly beautiful and spectacular album :)
on 17 July 2012
Great singer, great songs, great album! I would have prefered some 'Les Mis' songs on the CD, but the other songs on there made up for it. My favourite is probably Broken Home.
on 12 June 2012
I have listened to this cd for the past few weeks and absolutely love it! Till I Hear You Sing is a highlight. Great collection of songs from musicals and originals. BUY IT!!
on 20 August 2013
Great voice from a gorgeous guy!!! Seeing him in Phantom this is a lovely addition with just his voice and no cast ensemble! Just Ramin and his beautiful voice.
on 19 September 2013
Didnt like his choice of songs...Like the one from Phanton 2 but the rest is more for himself than the public....Didnt like and was disappointed very much.
on 28 December 2012
Enjoyed this product - easy music to listen to while driving - the album grows on you over time as some of his songs are new to me and very different
on 20 June 2012
After seeing Ramin on stage, I had to buy his CD and I was not disappointed.His range is various but it is smooth, catchy and easy to listen to.