Customer reviews

on 23 June 2017
I've used this fragrance for decades and know it very well.
The scent of this version is very weak. You have to drown yourself in it and even then still can barely smell it. And even then, it does not have the familiar smell of Tabu.
I am very disappointed. I tried to find the seller I used the last time (also via Amazon) but it appears they are no longer trading.
This time I bought it from MUST PERFUMES and I won't be buying from them again.
If anyone is pleased with their purchase, please let me know which seller you bought it from.
on 9 September 2017
I'm not sure exactly what has happened to the formula for this perfume. I bought some a few years ago and it did smell a good deal different, this is very similar but not quite as musky as it used to be.
Tabu is one of my all time favourite perfumes so I was rather disappointed that it didn't smell exactly as it used to (just to prove it I had an original bottle laying around when it arrived)
I am not saying that it's not nice, it's actually lovely, somewhat floral with a hint of patchouli, less musky than it used to be but still a great aroma and I do wear it every day since it arrived, it is growing on me.
Let me know when you change the formula back so I can rush out and get some.
on 11 November 2012
I love this perfume; I've worn it all my life. However, over recent years it has been difficult to source the original fragrance; the one most widely available is from Spain and the fragrance is different. The correct smell comes from Paris/New York/London, which this is. Brilliant.
on 9 May 2017
It does not smell fresh at all ! Something is wrong with this perfume. Now that I'v already opened it, I suppose I can't return it!
on 18 August 2017
Been looking for this for years. I loved in the '70s and still do. I can't find the perfume. Great price can use it everyday
on 10 May 2017
This lovely fragrance brings back memories for me. I believe it was my first ever perfume. Lovely fragrance many thanks.
on 31 July 2017
Returned the item. The smell was wrong and there was sediment floating around. I was not impressed.
on 2 July 2017
Very happy with service and the item. Will buy again
on 25 December 2016
Good price very good quality gift
on 18 August 2017
Quick delivery. Nice daytime fragrance.