on 9 January 2016
on 12 December 2011
This Game was bought for me by a very good friend. I personally have followed Tekken from the Beginning and have Loved Every Single Edition. This one Ive got to say simply is added to the "Loved" Collection. Great FUN and Finally! back to the Tag Tournament. This is Well worth buying (even though I technically did not lol). A shame about the Online not been available but when you have such FUN playing the game and a DVD thrown in to watch, You tend to forget. Go On Buy It.... Enjoy!
on 12 December 2011
Great bundle for the price your paying well worth it.
Tekken tag tournament 1 in HD basically looked the same to me however still great fun!
Tekken tag tournament 2 prologue there is only 4 characters however a great teaser for the upcoming release
Tekken blood vengeance any tekken fan would want to watch it but the movie its self could of been better.

overall a good bundle
on 20 July 2016
Love it and it was delivered on time
on 9 December 2011
Takes me back!! Had a good time fighting the wife!! Lol!
All in all we had a great time playing it, even with the family..
on 29 November 2012
The best tag fighting game just got better! Now all in HD plus a free CG movie to boot! :D
on 26 February 2013
Great game. I bought this for the Tekken Tag HD remaster and it didn't disappoint. Still my favorite Tekken in the series and now looks tasty on my HD telly to boot. Only gripe would be the delivery time. Seemed to take an age to get here, but maybe Im just impatient and spoiled with amazon prime. Took a couple of weeks to get it and seemed to come from the US. Odd.
on 1 December 2014
Excellent game, was not really bothered about the extra content as I just wanted it for Tekken Tag Tournament. To be completely honest, the HD version of TTT doesn't look any better than the PS2 version did (as that version was graphically very good).

Same great game with only minor visual tweaks.
on 30 November 2012
Good in the way it has 3 games included and has given HD qualities to them. On the whole very short single player only satisfied me for a day or two. I think the 3 stars that I have given is a bit generous more of a 2.5 stars. It is fun but gets boring very quickly.
on 21 June 2015