on 24 February 2014
I ordered a size 8, but what arrived was XS which is size 4. I was disappointed because I like the design and was annoyed there was no replacement, just a refund. It was a lot of trouble sending it back, as I paid with a voucher, and I'm currently waiting for my refund now so I can buy a different one.
on 11 March 2013
I bought this top in black when it was on sale for £16. Its a great quality top and it looks super lush. I will be buying at least two more when its on sale again. Wouldnt buy for £55 though because im too tight lol.

Hope this helps :D
3 people found this helpful
on 2 March 2013
The t-shirt is Ok and the offer was great. It arrived very soon and I like it. I will recommend it in particular if it is on sale.
on 26 September 2013
Beautiful, just as its shown in the picture. very fast delivery and good packaging.

it was a gift for my sister and she loved it.

Many thanks
on 31 July 2015
Love it
on 15 February 2013
Everything was great,.....the T-Shirt is very cool. The package were in good condition vhen came. I`m very setified with purchase.
One person found this helpful
on 1 March 2013
I gifted it to my girlfriend for christmas she loved it! She said it's really comfortable and classy. A good gift overall
on 31 March 2013
I liked it very much!!!good quality!!!size is ok and nice color, I cannot say smth bad! It is good thing!