Colour Name: As shown|Change
Price:£12.49+ Free shipping

on 12 May 2015
Works, delivered set up and in English. Menus easy to navigate when no SD card is in - once an SD card is inserted it immediately starts to record and doesn't want to change mode (so would be useless to play back immediately in the car). Set the camera to full resolution, but a drive in daylight the picture was blurred/smeared - it wasn't possible to read number plates, even when very close behind another car. For £12 its a bargain, but don't expect much from it!
on 1 June 2016
Dreadful item.
Filmed great for a couple of minutes, then just had green horizontal lines going across the screen for the rest of each journey.
Screen also froze on another occasion too!
Sent it back the next day.
on 23 October 2014
The instructions are a bit hard to follow having been badly translated from Chinese but once worked out it does exactly what is described. Maybe someone could re-write a new instruction leaflet. Great bit of kit for the money. Cannot see much difference between 720p and 1080p definition but picture quality is good enough. Number plates can be read when close enough and I like the fact the microphone can be switched off. I have not tried the stills camera on it yet so I cannot comment on that. Overall, well pleased as there are more expensive models on the market which are not as good. Didn't need to buy a suction mount separately as there is one included in the box!
on 28 November 2014
IF this had cost £50+ then id only be able score it 3 out of 10 based on the fact the night mode isnt very good and theres a high pitched noise during playback of the videos. BUT IT DIDNT, it cost £5.50 (think it was £9 inc p+p) so it fully deserves 5 stats.
It only took 12 days to arrive, the packaging was good, it worked straight out the box, and during the day the video quality is ample. is it HD? probably not. does it matter? not to me.
I heard a few people had problems with the mount. maybe you need to be more careful because mines fine.
have been using for almost 2 weeks and im very glad i bought it.
on 2 May 2016
As expected from the very low cost, I found the unit very confusing to navigate, which made if difficult setting up. On top of that, the unit also came with a malfunctioned battery, meaning it is only really usable if plugged in constantly.
on 1 June 2015
It is avery good unit but you cannot beat the reproduction quality of cassette cameras.Can somebody tell me
how to review past video clips if you have more than one on your memory card.Also what is VGA?when i push twice on the red
button in playback mode there is a yellow bright sort of lamp shining on to a small microphone .The instruction book does not explain this
picture.Please help.The quality is pretty good. Thanks..
on 20 December 2013
great machine came in handy when a unmarked police car was trying to push me to speed then pulled me over to give me a ticket but he didn't notice i had a camera in the back aswell as the front when I went to court and the incident was shown to the court the officer was suspended and later sacked one up for the camera best money I've spent on my car.
on 12 November 2015
I have received these products and wasted over 2 days trying to get them to work only to find the batteries are completely dead. I find very cheap and pathetic. I am paid £18.00 per hour, so if you want to refund me for my time say 10 hours wasted 180.00 we will call it quit. Or send the REAL BATTERIES NOT FROM CHINA.
on 25 December 2015
This did not arrive but purchased it elsewhere plus they even fitted it. Both my daughter and grandaughter used them and found they cutout after 3 to 4 minutes other also only averaged 30 to 45 seconds of recording.luckily supplier rechecked and removed them plus gave upgrade due to inconvelnience
on 12 July 2015
Very good item for the price, works well at VGA resolution, I wouldn't bother going any higher as it's only up scaling it's not true HD. Works pretty well even in low light, there's no need for the infrared mode as it isn't very good. The microphone isn't bad but the inbuilt speaker is terrible quality.
Lens has a very short focal length, so everything further than a few feet away is blurred.