on 1 October 2013
Well it arrived promptly, but not straight forward to mount on a cycle helmet. Found the only spot with enough space for to stick on, but had to back it up with a couple of zip ties. The other thing I found was the mechanism which locks the camera is a little loose, not to sure if its my one only but I can live with that, but the only gripe I have is the cost! for a small piece of plastic Contour do take the biscuit :( no wonder they seem to have gone out of business, I am very surprised that China as not gone down the route of coping it as a very reasonable price!!! this is why it only gets 3 stars.
on 26 January 2016
Use this on my motorcycle helmet. The big advantage of using this instead of the profile mount is the ability to move the camera to different positions, which i needed when i went go karting and used my own helmet but realised i needed a different viewing angle for the camera.
Get this instead of the profile mount as it gives you options.

By the way i have been using this for over a year and it has never moved once set in position which is something i was not sure about. i have used it in different positions as well and it works like a dream once set it stays
on 19 February 2013
Bought it to attach my Contour Roam camera to my cycle helmet. I had to reposition it due to the camera not being aligned properly for a good view but the glue still felt strong. Still used a couple of cable ties to keep it on (I've got a vented cycle helmet so most of the mount wasn't on the helmet surface).
Still holding strong.
Not sure it's worth the £16.99 I paid for it which is why I've given it 4 starts instead of 5.
on 13 May 2014
Use on the right part of the helmet where no curves are visible otherwise you will have problems later with it coming off. Great for my Bern helmet
on 1 November 2013
The item is exactly what I expected as it was a replacement to put my camera on a new helmet.
My only slight frustration which has nothing to do with the item but all to do with my own planning, is the glue does not allow for any repositioning if you get the placement even slightly wrong! Be warned!

But as I say this is my fault not the products.
on 25 July 2014
Will do the job but at a hell of a price for what it is.
Won't buy their products again.
on 4 August 2013
which allows for easy adjustment of camera position whether pointing forwards or backwards. easy fitting to my bike helmet too, and adhesive seems very strong.
on 22 April 2013
Product as described, had no issues using it.

works as desired and works as it should do.

Thats it really
on 21 March 2015
Well made and secure.good product- after a year its not good news its gone all flopy
on 8 September 2014
very useful mount for a variety of fitting which can be difficult on a Blade & wearing a Shoei Multitec helmet!

See one answered question