Customer reviews

Magical Clutter Clearing Boot Camp
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 3 July 2017
Makes some good links between emotional and physical aspects, concentates on little steps, but could give more consideration to the process and details of what makes us collect clutter.
on 23 August 2017
good
on 9 January 2013
I chose this book because of the title. I feel that I need some magic to help me clear all of my clutter! This book doesn't just tell you to get rid of things you haven't used for a while, it makes you think about your things more deeply. It also has ideas to help you get started and to continue. I feel very inspired and ready to clear my clutter and get some energy back in my life.
on 26 March 2013
Very short book, well written and confirms my beliefs on universal law. I feel stagnant energy around my possessions and know the time has come to get rid and let them go. Lots of other books out there on this subject but this one was especially nice, as the writer spoke my language. I will recommend this book to several of my friends as we can all feel a shift or change about to happen but none of us can identify what it is going to be. I think by following the steps in this book, it will help prepare us for the next part of our souls journey. My daughter does not share my spiritual beliefs but wants me to go through this process to make life easier for her so that she has not got so much of my stuff to sort out and make decisions on what she should do with my possessions. This book makes you think about what is required for us to live in the here and now, not the past or future. Thank you.
on 11 November 2013
This is a good book for a short read. Nicely sums up the negative impact clutter can and does have on various aspects of our lives - With varied suggestions to motivate one into action declutter!! I am not a floor to ceiling or wall to wall, I can't use my rooms horder - this can stop you getting to that stage! Check it out as part of your cluttering journey and gain some useful insight along the way.
on 12 March 2014
Very interesting book and author, have followed this author on Facebook, newsletter and twitter now. Explains magical workings in an understandable practical way. Look forward to getting other books by this author.
on 8 October 2013
A bit too 'mystical' for my liking - involving the 'Universe' blah blah! However, it did have a few tips to help you to focus on clearing the clutter. I wouldn't say it was magical though.....or a 'Boot Camp'!
on 23 November 2013
Read the book quickly and can,t wait to get started it makes me feel optimistic about clearing all the clutter in my life! It is full of doable suggestions.
on 19 January 2013
I bought this after reading 'Declutter your life: From Chaos to Calm'. It was too short and I was disappointed when it came to an end. It offered a few other suggestions like cleansing your mind and body (drink lots of water), but I preferred my first purchase.
on 26 July 2013
This is a short read to motivate you into clearing your clutter. It does give some direction but to be honest, what can she really recommend except "get on with it".