on 27 April 2013
perfect! this is a lovely pouch for my phone to keep the dust off while im at work. people need to bear in mind that your paying £5 for a pouch its not going to be all singing and dancing waterproof hard back case, it will be perfect for you to keep your phone in to stop the screen getting scratched etc
on 23 April 2012
Got this pouch Day or so ago, not expensive and very handy to save my Galaxy Note from harm, only thing is the stitching on the Velcro flap is not the greatest but i'm not that bothered i put in a couple of stitches by hand to reinforce it.... Worth the cash to save you large phone from harm.
on 13 December 2011
I really like these cases - they're very protective and fit well. I've also found that the neoprene helps keep it clean and dust free which is an added bonus. The product itself is very reasonably priced and it came quickly. A great service and a good product.
on 11 July 2012
The Product is okay for the £5 or so which I spent on it but if like me you use your phone for listening to music etc you can't connect your headphones and close the case as the jack is on the top of he note, But if don't use headphones if great for £5.
on 17 December 2012
I bought this cover to protect Note while carrying in my bag. For this use it is really good and gives phone high level of protection. Don't buy this cover if you want to carry it in your pocket, its much too big and not practical.
on 22 March 2013
This case will protect your phone against the majority of drops and bumps easily - I bought mine because I also have a jumbo battery and thick back for my smartphone therefore the normal cases would not fit.Does the job well.
on 22 June 2012
Along with very nice design and quality of finish this pouch offering to the users great protection for their SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE. Size just perfect to provide maximum security. Can reccomend. Very fast and secured delivery.
on 15 November 2012
Although I have only used the case ten times i have found it to be the ideal protection for the "Note" when using the large battery and extended back. Good for travelling fits into rucksack side pockets / handbags.
on 25 October 2013
A lovely wee case for the money. I'm very pleased with it. The case looks smart and offers great protection for my Galaxy Note. The seller's a great one. The seller was quick, efficient and saved me time and money.
on 7 June 2013
This is perfect for my TomTom, I don't like the hard cases, and just wanted to keep the device scuff free, Really nice, it is light and seems well made. I may actually get one for my Galaxy Note too!!

See one answered question