on 6 September 2014
This fleece jacket feels very good quality. It will be very warm in the winter. I was a bit worried about the size to order because through the years my weight has changed, but I have found that a 10 fits perfectly. The colour of elderberry is lovely too. The only thing I have to mention is that something small has dropped off the zip part at the front, but I think it will not matter. A hard bit of material has fallen from the tiny piece of rope that is attached to the zipper that helps would help me to grab the zip and pull it up, so I'm hoping that the little bit of rope will remain in place and not come apart because of the hard material not being there to keep it together.
on 6 December 2014
This jacket is slightly fitted in shape with a contrasting coloured side panel that isn't noticeable in picture. It is a good size and of medium thickness, quite long as well. It fits over my medium thick jumper and thin fleece gilet [i think the sizing allows for this] . The arms are a little long for me and not elasticated which is o k. Lovely colour and good quality it is warm and soft. I have bought Regatta before and this does not disappoint .
on 22 October 2013
I was pleased with this item as it is beautiful color, the fleece is soft and the style is feminine. My only thing is that the size.10 fits me more like a size:12 or 14 and I usually require more space for the bust area, yet it was still big for me so if you are very slim and want a fitted look the size 10 would be way too big. If you require a generous fit then this is a style for you. I would suggest if you are a larger size & require a fitted style you probably could order 1 size smaller. I gave it away as a present rather than return it as I really liked it and highly recommend this seller.
on 9 January 2015
I liked the fleece.It fitted well. The sleeves are slightly long but can be fixed. It's a good colour, material and I like its style and length. I would love to buy another colour now.
on 30 May 2015
Very comfortable and smart. Just worn it to travel in. Light and warm - ideal for plane journeys.
on 29 January 2015
These are great little fleeces, would order a larger size to your own
as these are a little fitted, overall a great light weight fleece and would buy
again in another colour.
on 10 September 2014
Fast delivery. Good communication. Excellent quality. Very pleased.
on 3 January 2016
Soft warm and looks lovely on. Fits well great colour
on 18 December 2015
bought as gift so hope ok
on 25 May 2015
It is a lovely subtle colour and the length is super.