Size: 5cm x 5m - 1 Roll|Change

on 13 August 2012
Well, does it work? Who knows? I bought it on recomendation of a friend who is a team doctor with a pro cycling team (I have a long term knee cartilage problem). He showed me how to use it (see Physioroom.com if you don't know how) and I have done so for about a month now.

The first time I used it, the improvement was remarkable but maybe coincidental because since then I have had mixed results. Sometimes no noticeable effect, sometimes pain free.

All in all. you pays your money and you takes your chance! Having said that, before I used it I think I had pain more frequently but that is an entirely subjective judgement - I have no records of when it hurt and when it didn't but after three arthroscopies I guess any straw is worth grasping rather than having a knee replacement which could easily curtail my cycling completely.
on 29 January 2012
I would have no worries recommending this product as ive had to use it for 6months now. The product is better than the one my physio uses and lasts alot longer too. My recovery would not have happened as quick without using this so feel confident when puchasing.Levotape Kinesiology Tape Black
on 23 September 2013
having sprained my ankle, thought i would look around for the cumbersome braces, and found this tape on you tube. Look there to find the different ways of applying the tape, It is a learning curve and I will get better with time, gives support, but also allows for blood flow and movement so that rehabilitation is a lot faster than normal.
on 23 December 2011
I was using KinesioTex Gold, and finding it very effective. However, I also found it quite expensive, so I started looking for a cheaper alternative. This is the third that I've tried, and this time I am very impressed. The tape stays in place very well, in spite of rain, hail or the sweat of competition. That said, it also removes easily and painlessly. The tape also seems to be just as effective in supporting the muscles/joints that are affected as well, so I'm more than happy.
on 3 April 2016
As I purchased another kinesiology tape from another seller and didn't notice that delivery could take up to 4 weeks, I decided to purchase this one using Amazon prime as I desperately needed it for my physio session. This was a very prompt delivery and came in very good packaging as well as a coupon for graze! Very pleased with it and it's definitely the good kind as it holds onto the skin firmly.
on 19 November 2014
This tape isn't as good as other brands I've tried. It always seems to peel off significantly at the ends even though I've cut the corners to make them round. This didn't happen with other brands I've tried. It's fine if I tape up and train right away but if I tape up in the morning, go to work, train at lunch or after work, it's partially peeled off by then. It will work for that one use but I have to re-tape every day for each workout.
on 26 September 2014
My knee packs in at about 8 miles, and my calves always ache after an event. This stuff is great as a lightweight support as well as a recovery tool. Search on YouTube for some videos on how to use it, there's lots and it's good enough for almost any sports related injury. One note, this stuff isn't waterproof at all, I wanted it for support on a Tough Mudder and it lasted less than a mile!
on 10 June 2014
I am a semi-profesional rugby player with constant injuries/niggles etc and this tape is brilliant.

It is really sticky and lasts for a long time even when showering etc and applying ice over the tape to knees.

Whoever says it does not stick has obviously either not used it correctly or has appied moisturiser before application.

Only concern for em is that it does remove the fake tan :)

Hope this review helps.
on 6 November 2012
After having a physio use KT tape on my girlfriend knee to get her through a marathon I though I would give it a try on my troublesome foot injury but rather than pay a physio £20 to tape my foot once I decided to buy a whole roll and do it myself.

There are plenty of video guides on the internet with instructions on how to treat all different kinds of injuries and so after 10 mins of research and 10 mins of cutting the tape to the right shape and size and applying it with the correct tension I taped my own foot. After 3 runs in 5 days and 5 showers only the very edges of the tape had peeled off and it still felt pretty effective, I don't know how much longer it would have stayed stuck down as I decided to peel it off to see if the pain cam back for my next run - which it did :-(

I highly recommend this tape

- stays stuck longer that the tape the physio used
- helps with my foot pain (inflammation between the metatarsals)
on 20 March 2013
I severely sprained my ankle during pre-season and after a few trips to the physio started to use Levotape. I had been given guidance on how to apply by the Physio and used other youtube videos.

It's easy to apply and comes off fairly easily after a few days worth of showers! I can get away with playing saturdays and training the next week with the same application. A good tip is to round off the corners when you cut the tape so the corners don't peel off.

All in all decent product, colour doesn't run and 'stickyness' stays true throughout the time it is on.