Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 9 November 2014
Not very long but the meaning behind the story was ok.Suffering is the christian way and being humble about your suffering is God's way.Sometimes praying for things to get better is very hard when things are at there worst.Seeing someone suffer so much and god does not answer is the hardest .Hard to deal with.Gods plan is Gods plan and that is that.To be a good christian is no easy path to walk,the closer you get to God the more challenges you will face .You have to have your life turned upside down and shook about for you to understand the meaning and the sacrifice Jesus made.Look at Job he suffered and lost everything .A devout christian.
on 6 May 2015
Well known writer - who explains clearly and interestingly the Christian Way. He has examples of unique and helpful examples in all his work - often used by other preachers in focussing on their sermons. Great value and a helpful and challenging message.

I can strongly recommend the book and author to prospective purchasers.
on 16 March 2014
I have read this little book quite a few times as it is very warming and encouraging when you feel that life is getting you down. It is totally in the Max Lucado style and straight to the point.
I was disappointed in the length of it as it is a short book and I just wanted to keep reading - hence the reason I've read it a few times. I will keep it on my Kindle and not remove it as I feel it is the kind of book you will continue to go back to and relate with it.
on 25 November 2012
Very helpful to make me see what God does in my life. I wish I could trust him more. He has done so much for me.
on 1 June 2013
As ever, Max writes with clarity and his message on hope is what I have enjoy about him.
He dwells on the verse "all things work together for good..." and explains it again and again with stories and examples.
I really enjoyed reading it and this gives me hope. Thanks Max!
on 13 March 2013
I always enjoy and find blessing from his books and this was no exception. Easy style to read, it's like hearing a voice speaking .
on 27 October 2014
I would recommend this book - sometimes life can feel disheartening, and you can wonder what the plan is. Max encourages the reader with key scriptures, and the way he manages to visualize the message through his words is amazing....the images stay with you as a reminder, as do the scriptures. Thank you Max.
on 26 December 2015
I was drawn into the message of the 'article' but found the book far too short for the price paid. Very disappointed. The message was encouraging but left me wanting further development of the teaching.
on 7 July 2013
It was thought provoking, just what I needed in the circumstances I have found myself in. God does have his hand upon us even in the most dire circumstances of life. ThNk you
on 9 February 2014
Max Lucado has long been a favourite author of mine. His writing is easy to read, yet the depth is awesome. The truth hits like a ton of bricks when you read his books. His messages are always in accordance with God's Word. I would recommend his books to Christians and non religious people alike.