Customer reviews

Colour: Green|Change

on 6 September 2012
Unfortunately, when I ordered this item, no other reviews were available. Firstly we have many Koziol products and they look and are great quality. However, Precision German Engineering has failed on this one, the holder comes with a free roll of kitchen towel and this is the only roll it will ever hold. A standard roll is too big even the cheapo store brand rolls are too fat to fit.

Take my advice and forget this item, I wish I had
on 2 December 2011
Well this is the most expensive roll of paper kitchen towels I have ever bought! The roll supplied doesn't fit, even a cheap Tesco brand doesn't fit. My advice, unless you don't mind paying £16 for a roll of paper, don't buy this item!
on 23 April 2013
The item was as described, it looks good but as previous reviews said it is very difficult to find kitchen paper to fit the holder. I have to use my old holder first and when the roll is half used then swap and use the Koziol one.
on 1 November 2015
Really not up to the job - too flimsy and light so falls over all the time. Als,o its too narrow to hold my kitchen paper roll - I shall be returning and buying a more substantial one - for a cheaper price. Sorry - it looks cool, but doesn't work :(
on 9 December 2013
We chose this product for its humorous appearance but unfortunately it simply does not work. Kitchen rolls do not rotate on the spindle as the rabbit's 'feet' hold them firmly in position. Cannot recommend.
on 27 August 2013
This is a complete waste of time. Might as well just not bother. It is so lightweight and the towel sticks so is impossible to use as a paper towel dispenser.
on 20 January 2015
I bought this to stop soaking the bottom of my kitchen roll as it sits near the sink. I haven't had a problem getting a kitchen roll to fit (I use tesco own brand) - there's plenty of space. The only issue if I was being picky, is that it can be difficult to tear off a couple of sheets when the role is full because the bunny's feet are quite tall. You have to manoeuvre the sheets around them until the roll is a bit less bulky.
on 30 March 2011
Fantastic present for my mum!!
She loved it and it was fantastic value for money!!! What more can I say!
on 8 September 2015
While it looks good, it is not functional. To unroll a piece of paper roll you would need to have 3 hands. Also, the standard paper roll is not as high as shown on the picture so when you put your standard supermarket paper roll on there is more than just rabbit ears visible.
on 15 October 2015
I loved it so much I bought another one for the other side of the kitchen and my kitchen isn't that big. But I do love rabbits, so they might not be for everyone. They hold the kitchen towel which is what they are meant to do but they don't make my family smile, only me.