Customer reviews

on 15 May 2017
Wish I had this on tap. Loveliest of waters.
on 11 November 2012
I had been trying to find Willow water in the shops for a long time and found it difficult to locate. I was pleasantly surprised when I found it on Amazon I ordered the still water first and found it very convenient delivered to my door. I have many health problems and Willow has been shown to be of benefit containing Salicylic acid which helps with rheumatic pains this has been a great help to me and I drink it everyday. I then read that sparkling water with a slice of lemon helps digestion with a meal so I ordered some of the sparkling variety. Its fresh clean tasting and I would recommend to anyone who enjoys a refreshing glass of water. Again being delivered to my home is great as without my own transport carrying water would be a difficultly. I would recommend Amazon on their prompt service and give them and Willow top marks. I will ordering more in the future.
on 3 September 2012
I have been drinking Willow water for the last 2 yrs but when I found I could not get it anymore at my local supermarket I was very upset but then found I could order it on Amazon. It arrived next day and you can buy in bulk.

Best bottled water around and great if you suffer with eczema as this has a natural ingredient that is great for your skin.
on 15 February 2014
Unfortuneately - since the add - on system has raised its ugly head - it has become impossible to order the 6 litre pack -when I want it - about every 2-3 weeks - without committing myself to ordering once every 4 weeks - which I dont want - or buying other stuff that I dont want either - I buy a lot from amazon most months - but none of it seems to allow me my water order! Are Amazon under pressure from the big water companies to put Lakeland out of business by making it difficult to order?
on 16 November 2013
I have been drinking willow water now for 20 years, I have a couple of medical conditions I need to keep my blood thin, and this contains salicin which does the job, I also have psoriasis, and I discovered that willow water keeps it at bay. It's the only water I will drink now, nothing else tastes like it.
on 8 October 2017
Nope, either i was very unlucky or it was a bad batch but zero sparkle😬
on 19 August 2013
This was delivered quickly, well presented and a refreshing change from alternative water available in the market place. The sparkling version seems brighter than other waters available.
on 16 June 2012
I
have been trying to find this water for some time,and was pleased to see that they do sparkling water
it has a great taste and very refreshing,Iam hoping iwill get some benefit from the natural asperin
in it
on 21 December 2013
It's in a sensible size, easy to open bottle, well packed, tastes good. Not really a lot more to say about it!
on 5 June 2015
Have used this brand for some years it is excellent and does what it says on the tin.