Price:£24.98+ Free shipping

on 2 April 2017
Works every time, even on the winter. Keep it dry though!
on 7 April 2017
Great mixture of smoky flavours
on 9 December 2013
The wood dusts are all first rate. However, I really only wanted Oak (I had a particular kind of smoking in mind) but I was unable to buy just Oak. In order to get some Oak I had to buy a mixed pack of wood dust - a much more expensive option than necessary. It would be great to buy bags of specified dust instead of a variety pack.

Peter
on 4 May 2016
It's good stuff but VERY expensive for the amount you receive.
Bought four times as much from the Smokewood Shack online for the same price.
on 27 April 2014
Now I have enough to smoke out my neighbors for at least a year. The whiskey oak is the tastiest I think.
on 13 October 2015
Great selection and they give my Bacon a wonderful smoky flavour, easy to use as a hot smoker but I have not tried cold smoking with them yet, a little bit goes a long way and it may takes me years to use up all of this! Time for a Barbie!
on 11 January 2014
Found the variety and quality of this multi-pack to be excellent. My son and I both use a cold-smoke generator and so were able to split the packs between us which proved to be less expensive for each of us.
on 6 May 2016
Good products, bought together with Anuka smoker which is brilliant. Tried different ones with different items we have cooked, they smoke really well. Well worth a tr.
on 3 January 2014
Smoking is great fun. What can be better than taking cheap cheddar and smoking it? Or making my own home smoked salmon. Mac's BBQ delivered it incredibly quickly
on 7 September 2013
Good range of woods. Great to try different woods for different smoke taste on various foods. We will experiment more as useful trial sizes.