Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now

on 23 January 2017
I've used these the last 3 Christmas and thy are still going strong. At first I thought they might be a bit cheesy but I love them once they're up. It's enough for me to do 4 good sized windows and they are easy to put up and take down.

If you pull them all off the backing and pop them in a bowl of water then put them on the window, taking each from the bowl as you go and smoothing it to the window with a cloth, they won't fall off and will last until you take them down.
on 15 January 2015
its ok.

cant really review it much as ordered for next year xmas... but they look great.

pro:
look great

cons:
only 1 pack, so not as pictured
comes folded up in 4 and shoved in an envelope shoved through the letterbox so over half the stickers are bent, but should straighten for next year if i keep it flat i guess.
on 23 December 2015
These look nice, except that only the large snowflakes were glittery - which was probably a good thing as it was a little difficult getting them to stay clung to the window. Being glittery when I tried smoothing them over with a soft cloth (my usual method with my other 'static cling' window stickers) the glitter caught on the cloth and they kept coming away from the window. Other than that they look fine, just not quite as expected.
on 5 April 2017
These are very good stickers, they are easy to apply and easy to remove. They are glittery without the glittery mess. I would definitely recommend this product.
on 15 March 2016
Easy to apply and remove, our naughty elf on the shelf used these to decorate our windows one evening. Children thought it was great as he managed to stick himself to the window too with them 😉
on 20 May 2017
Look nice up but get a scraper to remove them!!!
on 9 December 2012
I ordered these x4 as replacements for older and now shabby Christmas window clings and have been delighted with the standard of product. The designs have variety and the glitter does add a nice sparkle and I've been complimented on their appearance. Thank you!
on 27 April 2017
Great
on 29 November 2016
Look very pretty and easy to put on
on 21 November 2013
,I've bought 2 sets of these and I'm very pleased with them ,they are even better than I thought they would be,thank you for fast delivery ,keep up your good work