on 14 June 2013
I have 3 children, with my first 2 I would forever struggle to keep the sun off them while they were in their buggy, putting blankets or coats over them but this item is lovely. Works on the buggy then when we're in the car I don't have to worry that the sun is going to suddenly go in his face and shock him. Lovely item. Only wish I knew about this when I had my first 2 children
on 7 June 2013
I got this to block the sun from my 5mth old sons eyes. What I haven't realised was it would become an invaluable sleep aid. The little man has a habit of fighting his sleep, but when this gets put on his pram is blocks out all of his distractions and he's asleep in minutes. Love it :-)
on 16 March 2012
I have found this really useful for covering up the pram when I want my little boy to sleep - much better than faffing with bulldog or hair clips. I think he knows now that when the white sheet goes up, it's sleep time, and it helps him fall asleep by blocking out the visual stimulation around him. Haven't used it in the sun yet.
on 24 April 2011
Really good choice, keeps all the insects out while lets plenty of fresh air in. The elasticated part makes it easy to use for the pram, moses basket, car seat, even for the bouncing chair when I put my baby in the garden. I am really pleased with this product.
on 11 March 2011
Bargain! Really pleased, some people have commented about the white material in the middle.. I actually prefer it, it simply means it will block out more sun, your child will be able to see from the sides so there's no problem!

I have a double buggy in a tandem and also one side by side, by buying this product it means I can use it on both prams. Also I can put it on just one child, which is better than buying the double one and having my other child pull it off.

Wont mention any names but they're 6 quid a pop on another well known tv advertised website! And you have to pay delivery on it. So from paying 12 quid plus postage and packaging to 5 pounds for two (including postage) is a real steal :)

I'm lucky in that both my prams have bits i can attach the sides to, but if you pram doesn't, the material is strong enough for you to sew ribbon ties on etc.
on 30 August 2014
Great item, we live in a hot country and this really helps keep the sun off the little one, and it pops in the washing machine, highly recommended
on 20 September 2013
this does a good job of keeping the sun off when the baby is sleeping. he doesn't like it when he is awake though as he cannot see.
on 20 November 2015
This worked great in the summer months with a baby as kept the sun and flies iff looks like would fit most prams.
on 4 November 2015
perfect for my granddaughter`s buggy,especially as she has a wasp allergy.
on 11 June 2015
not very user friendly, very thick, child seems to be under quarantine...