on 25 September 2012
I was worried that these may not stay in place on the thin straps I have on my buggy. They stay in place are lovely and soft and stop the straps catching on my little one's neck. Very pleased with product good value for money. Only slight annoyance is a huge label on the cream side of product so they are not reversable as described, luckily I prefer the grey side.
on 25 April 2012
Pads arrived quickly and in prefect condition. Very soft to the touch. One has a rather big label inside so I would not agree that they are reversible unless you can cut this out - which would be hard to do without leaving a rough edge. I don't think this is a problem unless you are very fussy about colour. They wash well.
on 2 October 2012
My grand daughter was always complaining about the seatbelt hurting her neck - but not anymore, this item is just perfect
on 2 October 2012
I got these as we had lost the maxi cosi straps on the car seat. They are nice and soft and therefore no worries with them against the baby. The only down side if using on a car seat is that they are fairly big and slide around on the strap. The size I can live with but if they slide down (which they do) it just leaves the strap against the baby. Im looking to fix them in place which is not ideal as baby grows! overall 6 / 10
on 19 January 2013
We bought these to replace the existing ones on my baby carry seat. They are easy to fit and nice and soft.
on 11 March 2012
These were too short in length. There was no length description on the product description page but I went ahead and ordered as they were just about £5. The other irritating thing was the tags stiched into one of the pads. They were like a bunch and I had to cut them all closely. Overall , I think these pads could be useful for car seats which have that chest clip thing. They are not really for buggies or prams as they are short.
on 18 September 2014
These are really comfy and soft but a little too big - could do with more velcro so that I could tighten it to the size we need rather than having to velcro to the one strip which makes them fall off the straps when I take baby out. That said the point was to help him sleep in the pushchair and he sure does - looks really happy and comfortable too
on 25 February 2015
These are cute fully soft covers which will work very well with the seat belts. I hate the belts coming near my face. I am a short person & no matter how I level out the height I still get it rubbing my face. Not anymore I won't.

Came well packaged & on time. would buy again if needed.
on 19 July 2012
These are very soft covers which don't shed any fluff, which is excellent as, given that I use them in the straps of a baby-carrying rucksack, my baby keeps licking them all the time. And when she falls asleep the strap won't hurt her face.
Really recommended.
on 7 November 2014
I have bought these a few times because I've forgotten to remove them when changing my car. They are very comfortable, fit perfectly and I prefer using these because they are not as bulky as the other types. Soft and easy to move up and down. Wash well too.

See one answered question