on 4 December 2013
I suppose you get what you pay for and the waterproofs were after-all very cheap. I wore them once, it was suppose to rain but it ended up staying fine ... when I took the waterproofs off when I got back I might as well have been out in the pouring rain as I was soaking with sweat.
on 2 March 2017
Good strong material and effective waterproofing slightly spoilt by a shorter than expected jacket which doesn't cover the bottom 16cm! of my parka jacket.
on 7 June 2015
When I received I believed this would be a great budget set. Finally wore for the first time today and it was great against the rain. Kept me almost completely dtlry in a good downpour (you'll see why almost in a moment). Reached home and partner pointed out that the right pocket was completely ripped out at the side and and this was the reason my stomach was soaked. Its a very warm jacket but I didn't expect it to rip the first time especially since it was baggy.
on 13 May 2017
Good for the purpose.Good value for money and glad it is available due to cost and budget, will buy them again.
on 29 January 2014
I bought the wet suit in good faith 6 Jan 2014, I have worn the items 3 times, after the third time of using I noticed holes and threadbare material below the crotch area. This has rendered the trousers useless, no problem I thought as I would ask for a replacement pair of trousers. No chance the company flat refuse to exchange as I HAVE USED THEM, this was after I sent them a photo of the trousers at their request. I have e mailed and called them, I spoke to a lady called Sue who told me if they had not been worn they would exchange. I have e mailed them again as this sort of practice is not allowed in the UK and goes against consumer rights and Trading Standards. I then asked Sue if the company was going out of business, no reply was forthcoming therefore I urge AMAZON and the consumer to tread carefully. I am amazed this can be done and would also add this company will surely lose business and consumer trust.
66 Comments| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 January 2017
I did not use it for the purpose I bought it for because I could not stand the smell. Also the zip for the bag broke as I was opening it.
on 6 August 2016
Not waterproof
on 15 August 2016
This set very small I ordered medium but sized to fit small teenager.If you need to return goods you have to pay for posting it back.
on 19 May 2017
The quality looks very good, but way too big. When you order make sure you ask for a smaller size than you would normally.
on 23 September 2017