Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop Kindle

on 27 November 2012
Hey, got my products. Great delivery time! My words, many pillows I've tried with great disappointment. This product does the job fantastically. Great to wash at home, but sad to say not tumble dryer friendly.
on 15 March 2014
Had so called bounce back pillows before that were very poor. Dunlopillos are now too expensive and not the same as they were years agoso tried these pillows.
Price is right for the quality. Soft and bouncy but nice firm enough as well. No complaints with the quality and I do seem to be more comfortable with just one of these pillows. Would be happy to have these in any hotel I stayed in as well as home.
on 17 July 2012
You know how great it feels when you found something really good and you didn't have to sell a limb to get it? Well that's how good I feel about my purchase! I have been looking for good pillows for a while, but last time I bought feather pillows from John Lewis, they smelt of chicken and weren't cheap either!!!
These are absolutely wonderful, they were dispatched very quickly and the seller packed them very well. I would most definitely recommend these to my friends.
on 1 March 2014
This is a reasonable product. Arrived as promised. The cover is excellent. It does fluff up well in the morning. This is personal preference, I sleep on my side and find it just a little high, but we are all different sizes.
on 16 December 2013
Good pillows which keep their shape and support the neck whilst providing a soft support for the head ensuring a good night's sleep.
on 5 April 2014
In the first week I slept perfectly but unfortunately this pillow went flat in no time. Quality material but I now need to buy another product as it has not kept its bounce at all. Would not recommend.
on 31 August 2015
Totally lacking in mystery stains and hairs of questionable origin so not quite the same quality as some hotels I've stayed in. You could probably DIY though, as I have now done.

Initially very plump and comfortable. After several months, they've lost some of the fluffy/plump quality, but still comfortable enough to use so I'm quite happy with them considering the price.
on 23 June 2015
The pillows were reasonable to start with, however when I washed one - sticking precisely to the instructions - the filling became distorted and the pillow was unusable. The suppliers attitude when I complained was very unhelpful. I would not buy anything from them again.
on 14 May 2014
Very good quality material but these are far too high and far too bouncy! I got a sore neck within 10 minutes as the bounciness was forcing my neck too high. Bounce back pillows may last longer but the bounciness makes them really uncomfortable.
on 8 April 2014
These are superb pillows. Before this we bought the much-vaunted "Snuggledown" brand but the pillows were soon lumpy and lifeless. These are in a different league and much less expensive.

See one answered question