on 23 November 2013
This is a lot smaller than i expected, its the size of the top part of my finger. However, it comes in a little pouch with metallic angel confetti and a rolled up note explaining the purpose of the angel etc. Bought this for my nan and i think she'll love it.
on 2 December 2015
It arrived a couple of days before I was expecting which us great, but the product doesn't look like the picture at all, it is a lot thinner and isn't as pink as I thought it was going to be, it doesn't come in that bag that it shows either.
review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 December 2016
I love my pocket angel. It is cute and fits well among my crystal collection. First of all, yes, it is small but the size is indicated in the description, so, I had not surprise. Mine came in a little organza pouch and was well wrapped.
If this can be helpful for someone, it was sold by Geofossils and dispatched by P I N T I. I have had stuff from both before and I have no complaints. For the colour, be aware that the photo used for description may not be the exact colour you will receive because my angel is more translucide, polished as would be a tumblestone..
Here it is in pictures.
On the second pic, I sandwiched it between my tiny USB and a size AAA battery. As you can see, it is smaller than the battery and nearly equal size as the mini USB.
Small but cute...
review image review image
on 26 October 2016
The previous reviews said it was small ...it is very small about one inch tall not all all what I expected Mine is white in colour, However the workmanship is lovely and I will keep it as I bought it for a friend
on 6 January 2017
Bought this little Angel for my niece. I am a huge lover of crystals and as I am going away for a few years I wanted to pass my love of crystals on to her and kind of as a little symbol of me still being with her. Beautifully delicate and tiny as expected.
on 4 October 2016
This is tiny! Can't complain because it does state the measurements in the description. However, the angel looks nothing like the picture. It is a lot thinner and certainly not as pink as the picture. To the naked eye it looks white, it is only if you put it up against something that is white that you can tell there is the faintest pink to it.
on 11 February 2016
Well presented and a good price,but I did not know they were already charged with reiki! I should read reviews more often. Reiki is apparently a loveing energy yet I have been nothing but uncomfortable since owning this angel. Back to mother earth it goes.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 February 2016
Arrived 7 days before due date. Mini Rose Quartz Pocket Angel. Arrived well padded.
Beautiful Little Angel. Wonderful Workmanship. A very nice piece of Rose Quartz. Value for money. A beautiful gift for a friend's of all ages and sexes.
on 27 December 2015
This is a lovely item. Brought for someone who is having a bit of a sad time at the moment as a little reminder that she isn't on her own, and she loved it.
on 28 February 2016
Brought it for a friend leaving work to be a paramedic. Told her to keep it with her every day. She was really touched by the thought loved it. Thank you.