on 14 March 2011
arrived well packaged, Very easy to put together, took approx 15 mins. from start to finish, needs only one person to assemble the shelves. would deal with Crib Ideas again. 3 Tier Black Safety Glass Shelves with Chrome Legs
on 10 September 2014
Looks great when put together. The plastic separators on the leg segments are a little rough and uneven though, but honestly, for this price, it's fine. It came very well packaged.

I'm using this as a stand for an Xbox 360. I was concerned it might not fit, but actually, its perfect (it fits perfectly laying down, with a little room to spare all around on any shelf).

Excellent purchase.

Note: THE GAP BETWEEN SHELVES IS JUST OVER 25CM. So, if you buy this for the same reason as me, please be aware that you will not be able to stand up an Xbox360 on the lower or middle shelves (the console is too tall), but it still fits great on any shelf when laying down.
on 7 November 2016
I ordered the table in the picture but a very different table was delivered. I felt it was too much hassle to send back (as a low cost product) and the alternative table was okay but only 2 shelves not 3 and different shape. I have kept it, but I really expect to have the CORRECT item delivered when I buy something !
on 21 August 2012
easy to put together fast delivery great item . Dose the job value for money would recomend, took 10 mimutes to put together goes great with simlar tv stand we bought
on 14 August 2014
This shelving unit is great and when you take the price into account then you've got yourself a bargain.

Putting it together is a piece of cake (just be careful not to screw the bars too hard and break the glass) and once finished, the combination of the black glass and chrome bars is great.

It's not the biggest one out there but did exactly what we needed it for which was to put our home phone, router and a frame in a corner.
on 14 May 2015
It was to fill an essential area of my bedroom with its exact measurements and it has done that. I can now reach for the essentials by my bedside. It also matches my study table. It has a good height and love the product.
on 1 October 2014
After returning a faulty product (the corner had broken off before it arrived) I was sure that the 'replacement' would be in mint condition. However black paint is chipped around the holes and some of the structure is chipped (the legs holding it together). I can't be bothered to return a second delivery, and it will do the job, but I'm really not impressed with the quality of this item and will not be purchasing from this seller again.
on 15 January 2015
Great quality shelving unit that fitted perfectly in my room. It was easy to put together and only took about 5 minutes. Very rigid and no wobbling whatsoever. Overall I would highly recommend this product!
VINE VOICEon 7 July 2015
This is Ok. It's a tad shiny, shiny but that may suit your own personal style preferences. I don't really like it but it does the job - I needed a small shelving unit to house all my misc. spice jars and cooking ingredients as I had run out of surface space in my small kitchen. This unit brought a high rise sensibility to the task!

I bought it several quid cheaper than standard as was a 'warehouse discount' item. The daft thing is the previous buyer had labelled a faulty leg clearly but Amazon had ignored it, the 'defective' sticker was still on the leg, and they simply offered the same defective item for resale without sorting the problem! Well, I figured out a workaround and it does the job. But it did make me might suspicious of Amazon quality control around these kinds of items.

I'd have preferred to return it but by the time you unpack and build it it's just too much hassle to break it down and repack, etc. It's smaller than expected, but I should have looked at the measurements closer against a tape measure. My fault. So the 3*** is for the item assuming you pay full price. It's decent enough, but questionable value and style is subjective.
on 11 December 2013
Bought this item to use as a small corner table. Really easy to assemble and looks really good.Looks just same as the picture and good quality. Delivered when promised. Never seen an item so well packaged, no chance of any damage. Would recommend and a good price