on 19 June 2014
Bought this for my dad as he is a lover of all things a bit weird. He loved it so thats two big thumbs up from me. Personally i prefer my marmite on toast but if you too are fond of the quirkier things in life then you will probably love it (or hate it).
on 28 July 2015
Exactly as in photo bought as a gift for marmite lover who commented it's the real deal like another that was tried - carboard package : )
on 7 October 2013
Purchased as a gift for Marmite lover and the person was absolutely delighted. I don't go anywhere near the stuff, so I cannot vouch for the peculiarity status, but intended recipient was happy and reported requirement for more....
on 16 September 2014
I should really only give 1 Star. Once opened, I struggle to put the bar down and before I realise what's happening, the whole bar has been eaten. Marmite chocolate ? . . . I hate it ! It's delicious.
on 8 December 2015
Weird, sort of salty, strange flavoured chocolate. I wouldn't call the flavour Marmite but... Wonderful stuff :)
on 9 March 2016
Extremely overpriced, but very nice... £2.99 would be nearer the mark
on 31 October 2014
Good chocolate, with a subtle flavouring - might even appeal to those that don't like the full metal jacket taste of the normal spread.
After Marmite cashew nuts, this has become my latest vice ;-)
on 10 January 2016
Perfect blend of chocolate and marmite. And I can clearly taste the marmite.
on 2 March 2015
A Christmas present, doesn't taste much like marmite to be honest. Chocolate tastes like basic chocolate. The thought of it was more fun than the reality of it.
on 26 May 2015
First taste seems to be just chocolate then the marmite flavour kicks in. Slight strange but very different. Can imagine it would be good put in chilli or spag bol.

See one answered question