1,199
Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£4.29+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 21 April 2013
My husband's hands would crack and split terribly, especially in cold weather or when he had been working a lot. He was sometimes uncomfortable picking up his knife and fork to eat dinner as his hands were so painful. After numerous visits to his doctor, and various hand creams (all unsuccessful), I decided to research ‘the best hand cream’ on the internet. O’Keefe’s was mentioned on a number of websites and I decided to give it a go. To our surprise, after 3 days, my husband’s hands were no longer split and were for the first time (in my knowledge) soft! O’Keefe’s truly is wonder cream. I would recommend it to anyone with split or painful hands.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 22 March 2016
This is a miracle cream treats any severe dry skin problems include eczema. My fingers and knuckles would crack, all year long, and especially in the colder months. This is THE only thing that gives me any relief. It stings a good bit when you put it over open sores (which if you're like me is inevitable), and feels a little weird, but the result is worth the pain. Okeefe's draws moisture to your hands and seals it in. So it's doing multiple things at the same time. You'll notice a difference after just a couple of uses.

For you folks that don't know how to apply a stiff cream like this out of a tub. It's real simple. Just scrape a small amount with the back of your thumb nail and place it on the back of your hand. Then rub the back of your hands together until its almost gone, then rub the rest into your palms and fingertips. You wont believe the hydration you feel immediately. And like I said in a few minutes you'll be hard pressed to tell there's anything there, until in a few days you notice your hands looks years younger and you've seen the end of cracked skin in the winter time.

Hands down this is the best product I've used on my hands, cheaper as well. And miraculously it contains no oil. In fact after application you'll be hard pressed to tell it's even there. But trust me, it is. Working Hands contains Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Ammonium Stearate, Ammonium Borate, Dimethicone, Ceteth-10, Laureth-4, Paraffin Wax, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Allantoin, Octyldodectl Stearate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
If you have any questions at all, just comment below and I will answer those right away for you.
Also if my review helped you in any way, please hit the "YES" below where it asks "Was this review helpful to you?" :-)
on 11 November 2012
this hand cream is amazing, my nails have started to grow for the first time in years and all cracks have disappeared. I always seemt to have sore hands over the years, cannot recommend this product enough
on 24 January 2016
Great stuff. Hands were cracked & bleeding around the knuckles! 36hrs later sorted.
review image review image
on 28 February 2016
I first come across this cream at my place off work (A well Know Trade Supplier)
One of my regulars recommended I buy this for my other half as I asked him what it was like while he was buying a tube.
BACKGROUND
My partner works in a factory where she wraps medical packs for hospitals. She has to wash her hands regularly, mixed with the handling of paper and plastic sheets her hands became badly split. After a while they started to become sore and sensitive to touch as well.
Vaule
As we sell the Gorilla Glue range and using other products from them I knew this would be good. Alone with the recommendation from my customer I was willing to pay the price. Now the tube is small but come on if we where to buy cream in a drugs store for cracked skin we would be paying 3x this price.
FEEL
The cream has a strange feeling to it. It's hard but once you break it its soft. Almost feels like nothing. You don't need alot as it spreads well and doesn't have any smell. It also won't sting your cracks which is great. The cream doesn't leave your hands greasy however it does feel like you have a new layer on your skin. Like as it you have a grip, this will be the water protecter which only lasts awhile.
RESULTS
After only one use all the white dry skin that is on your hands looks hydrated and normal. The bits of skin that you have been catching on clothes ect feels no more. After a few days use your cracks (depending had deep) have now heeled.
We are now on our second tube and even use it on our feet. I don't think you could find a better cream than this.

Unfortunately I don't have a before picture as we both use this all the time to stop the cracks coming back. I hope this review helped you.
review image
on 16 January 2016
This was heaven sent! I cannot believe how well it works. I purchased this for my mum because her hands were chapped, rough and her knuckles had dark thickened patches of skin on them.

After just over a week her hands have become so much softer, her knuckles have started to 'clear up,' her skin no longer looks ashy nor thirsty.

We have tried many creams from mainstream brands to get her hands in a 'better' conditioner but nothing worked, so this comes as a relief as she no longer feels like hiding her hands away.

She has only used a little product this far and has started seeing results already. I don't feel an obvious/heavy residue or product on my hands when I use this cream, it goes on effortlessly (somewhat like a shield between the hands and the elements) leaving my hands to feel hydrated, I love it for my cuticles too. This will definitely be a staple in our lives from now on.
review image review image review image
on 6 January 2016
I Work outside 365 days a year, i have horses . I have always suffered from very dry hands, especially my knuckles which crack and split and bleed, and are very painful. It is especially bad in cold weather, I think that I get winter eczema,if there is such a thing.
I ordered this hand cream because I read all of the favorable reviews.
I live in Denmark, the delivery time was very quick.
I received this cream yesterday the 04-01-16 and immediately used it. I used it about 5 times yesterday, every time I washed my hands and also just before going to bed, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that this cream is excellent. Today 05-01-16 I have used the cream whenever I have been outside, in the stable, or my hands have gotten wet and my hands are now soft, not cracking, the knuckles on my fingers are not red and painful, not splitting or bleeding.
The cream is white, and a strange consistency, it turns watery when applied and soaks straight in, no greasy feeling afterwards.
A little of it goes a long way, but still this 96g pot won't be enough for me at the rate I use it...!!
I will continue to use this every day and will definitely buy it again ...and very soon.
I would like to be able to buy a bigger pot of it.
I'm very impressed.
on 16 April 2013
This stuff really works my hands feel soft good value and a little goes a long way great value for money too
on 28 January 2015
I decided to try this hand cream after reading all the good reviews. I wash my hands frequently during the day whilst cooking and having kids and a dog. I am so glad I have tried it as after only putting it on for a couple of times my hands felt a lot better and they were really sore and cracked. I really recommend this hand cream if like me you get sore, cracked hands during the winter time.
on 30 March 2013
Working outside in cold weather left my hands cracked, bleeding and I could hardly move them-I have brought many creams over the years that leave my hands greasy and don't really tackle the problem, but o'keeffes cream absorbs quickly and the cracks started healing themselves and didn't hurt any more. I can't recommend this product enough, I have also brought this product for several family members who are also very pleased with the product.