Customer reviews

1,749

on 26 April 2017
Best hand cream I have ever used... I work full time as a carer & doing 12 hr shifts with hands in & out soapy water rubber gloves on & off all day it made my hands really sore. Since using this it had stopped. Definitely buying again ;-)
on 11 May 2017
In my line of work I need to wash my hands often which does not do the skin much good at all. Needless to say that I suffered with dry sore cracked skin, especially in cold weather.
Since using this product my hands feel a lot healthier. And much softer according to the G/F!
on 6 August 2017
This really is the best hand cream I have ever used. I thought it was very good but after today I think it is excellent.

I had used a very strong muscle emollient last night, and didn't think to was my hands. This morning when I awoke my hands were extremely sore, hard and wrinkled. They looked and felt as though I'd had bleach on them. No oils made a difference. Then I used this hand cream and it miraculously took away all the wrinkles and my hands were soft and the pain has gone. I used it throughout the day as a precaution. Truly would recommend this.
on 25 June 2017
My husband is a Joiner to trade and his hands were as rough and tough as old boots. Using this hand cream after one day gave him the flexibility back to his hands and healed the cuts at the same time. I would definitely recommend this hand cream to anyone who has a job that makes their hands rough and sore.
on 18 September 2017
This product is simply amazing. A little on the expensive side for hand cream, however, works amazingly well. Working with boxes and shifting heavy material my hands are always cracked and have little hacks and cuts over fingers and knuckles. Apply this before bed or any time during the day and after a few uses it heals magnificently well.
After a few days of use my hands were very soft and well moisturised. A little goes a long way. At first I would apply very generously, however I then realised that you only need a little dab on each hand. Feeling is a little greasy on hands however after a few uses you become accustomed to it. I would recommend using gloves when using as you will get the most affect as it will not rub off onto anything else.
on 12 August 2017
I suffer with terribly dry hands esp when cold. Have tried all different brands of handcream and a lot of them would cause a small rash due to the scents etc in them. Only one that I found was good was the body shop help cream however didn't rid the dryness completely - this one is amazing, no problems and after one use really helps. Been using for over two years now I would really recommend it.
on 6 July 2017
This prodct has helpedd me out in a lot of ways, it has made my hands feel soft and moist even though my hands never sweat. I have tried similar products from the past but to no avail, and with the type of work I have (which uses mostly gripping and carrying items) my hands was always dry and the fingertips were cracking, but after using O'Keeffe's Working Hand cream, you can tell the effect from the first application. Now even my wife is also using this same cream to maintain a moisturised hand.

Well recommended to all hard workers, grafters and people with the same skin problem that I have.
on 11 September 2017
My dad has been a builder for about 35 years and work has taken its toll on his hands. He has hard skin with cracks. He started using this cream and it has really helped him. He uses it all the time now as it makes his hands feel so much better.
on 18 April 2017
Bought this for my mum who has struggled for years with dry, cracked and split skin on her hands. Product has worked better than anything the doctors have prescribed in the past. Would definitely recommend to anyone with similar problems.
on 17 April 2017
I am a working mum and housewife and ever winter my hands get sore dry and split painfully by my nails....well this put paid to that and was a miracle in a jar!!! Not pretty packaging
but works excellently