on 15 July 2014
I have been looking for a travel mug to use during my school runs in the morning, and the biggest challenge was to find the one that would fit into my car holder. After a lot research, I chose this one because: it had no handles, it had a small foot-print and was made of ceramic (to keep the taste of my coffee intact!). Also, I loved the red colour and the writing. All of that came true and is actually all that I like about this mug.

Now, onto the bad bits. The top of the mug and the lid are just designed poorly. The top of the mug curls outwards, so when you take off the lid after consuming some of your drink, the liquid on the top of the mug starts dripping and is all messy and yukki. So, as long as you keep the lid on while you are on the go, it works, otherwise you will need tissues and wet wipes to sort yourself out. The lid is much larger than the mug, so the mug takes much more space on the top than the bottom. And, just a personal preference, I am not that keen on a silicone lid.

At the end, I have two neutral comments that my help somebody out there to make a decision. If you like your coffee/tea large, this is not for you. It keeps just about one mid size mug of drink, which is perfect for me. Also, the drink stays the same temperature as in the normal mug. I have no problem with it, as I can drink a cold coffee, but don't expect this to keep your drink warm for a long time.

Overall, I am keeping it as I haven't found anything better. And, not being a morning person, the red cheers me on!
on 7 April 2013
I bought this because i had lost my ceramic travel cup which was ideal for what i needed,this one however didn't serve its purpose, the lid doesn't stay on because of the pressure from the warm drink inside and if you forget the lid isn't secure, like me you might end up spilling the drink all down you, plus there is no protection from the heat on the outside and is a bit hot to pick up straight away whereas my other travel mug had rubber protection round the outside, i will be buying another ceramic mug as my last one was worth every penny, this one unfortunately was not
on 4 January 2014
I like the ceramic mug, it feels much nicer than plastic/metal. The silicon lid is OK and does help to insulate the drink, but as other reviewers have said, it feels insecure. I don't think this mug keeps my drinks as hot as other, similar products have done previously, so the improvement of drinking from a ceramic vessel is outweighed by the fact it isn't very efficient. Frankly, I have had take-away cardboard cups which have worked better. I wanted something to keep on my desk so I can take a swig between appointments but this doesn't last long enough. Maybe, for anyone wanting a similar set-up, a good old vacuum flask would be better.
on 11 July 2012
This is an amazing product! Doesn't leak at all (except from the sipping hole which is obvious) the only thing I'd say that's slightly negative is the way you put the lid on. The first few times it was awkward to slip the top on the cup down, but you get the knack for it after a few times.
Brilliant cup, keeps liquids hot for about 2/3 hours I'd say.
Good buy!
on 2 April 2018
Durable and long lasting - much better than other cups of its kind. I was able to keep mine pretty new looking for years. Broke and replaced once or twice, but you can’t expect it to be completely invincible, and I have had it for years!
on 15 October 2015
It was bought as a present. I personally don't like it. I had hoped it came with what was described as 'silicone holder'. The lid is difficult to fit and I would not want to put my mouth to something like that. It will go to charity, in the hope it finds a new owner who actually likes it.
on 5 January 2013
We have some similar mugs that cost more and are useless. I was sceptical that the cheaper mug would be just as bad. These mugs though are heat insulated and comfortable in the hand, they keep hot drinks hot with the lid on for a good 30 minutes and the mugs are dishwasher safe. The mug does everything that it said on the description and you can hold it without the need for a sleeve or asbestos hands.
on 22 May 2017
It is absolutely good and a very good design . Not to sure on the rubber lid though Saturday is my only concern
on 4 January 2017
Good quality cup; feels weighty - not fragile. The sipping lid works well and it also keeps contents hot for a reasonable amount of time.
on 5 June 2013
This coffee mug was bought as a gift. I originally intended to buy one that said 'keep calm and carry on teaching'. However I selected the wrong one at the last minute but this wasn't a major problem. It arrived promptly and was very well packaged and protected. The recipient was very pleased with the gift. Good value for money and I would definitely recommend this.