Size: 250ml|Change

on 12 September 2013
I received something similar to the Tetra Crystal Water Clarifier in a bio-orb filter pack I ordered once before and it worked a treat on my fish tank making the water very clear and the tank looked very clean. I tried to look for the same product again but was unable to remember what it was called and I had well and truly thrown out the packaging. I am very bad for reading reviews and I usually go on price or a recommendation from a friend or family member. I ordered this product without reading any reviews and was very happy to say that is does exactly what is supposed to do and my fish tank has extremely clear water and looks very clean.
on 10 March 2013
May take a while to see the effects but it does the job quite well in my 90 L tank.
I will stick to this in the future.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 July 2016
I am very pleased with Tetra Crystal Water Clarifier. I use it after aquarium / filter cleans when the water gets rather cloudy. It takes a couple of hours but by the next morning, the water is crystal clear!
on 17 September 2015
Received today well packaged, have used before with great results but on this occasion there is no instructions on dosage levels either on the bottle or anywhere else.The previous order ( 100ml ) had measured markers on side of bottle, and also dosage levels.Still great product.
on 8 May 2016
Without a doubt the best thing for cloudy aquarium water. I always put a few drops in after every water/filter change and it keeps the tank crystal clear. This is an essential purchase for any aquarium!
on 18 September 2013
Add it to the filter and away you go, give it a couple of hours to work and crystal clear water, no fuss. I use it after cleaning my tank to help settle any sediment stirred up in the cleaning process - works every time.
on 5 July 2014
exactly was I was after... does what it says on the bottle... brilliant stuff, a must after each water change. if you are in two minds about this product then my advice, get it, give it a try, you will not be disappointed. Long time fish keeper.
on 14 December 2013
This works really well. If your filtration is not quite spot on, use this.
I used this after over treating my tank, as the water went,and stayed foggy
on 4 June 2016
So first time i have ever used this product did a water change in my tank today and put a few drops of this in my 125 litre tank must say i am very impressed.. for a tank thats just had a 30% water change my water is very clear and most importantly my fish are still happy.. i wont be using it every time i do a water change as i think its better for the tank to just naturally clear the water but will use it once in a while
on 5 April 2014
Having purchased 100ml of this from pet store for £5 after having had cloudy water this worked a treat, so when seeing I could purchase the larger bottle of 250ml from here for £9.45 I ordered it to keep by for when needed. If you are having trouble with cloudy or unsightly water colour then adding this stuff will totally clear the water and it does what it says on the bottle gives your aquarium crystal clear water, now knowing what this does I would not be without a bottle of it and would highly recommend this, also it came packaged from the seller very well and the delivery was quick too, arriving 3 days after ordering.