on 8 November 2014
Lovely sticks which smell nice when close up. Used them to make a wreath. See photo. Would order again.
review image
on 18 October 2013
I ordered this cinnamon to decorate a wreath I had bought for Christmas, the cinnamon sticks were of very poor quality I had to discard about eight of them. This is definately a case of false economy, the image the seller used is very misleading. I certainly won't be buy from this seller again.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 September 2015
Far better than described and plenty in the packet to do several Christmas decorations, and each three inch long stick is beautiful. Each is very strong (not 'flakey' and easy to break as some I've seen in the shops) and the fragrance is perfect - not too strong but not too weak.

I notice the product description states 40 pieces, I weighed my bundle and it is 250g containing over 60 good sized cinnamon sticks - and yes, the fragrance is greatly enhanced by breaking in half.

All in I'm very glad I bought these! Expect to receive at least 40 really nice, fragrant cinnamon sticks for crafting - these are GREAT!
on 1 December 2013
These are great for crafts. All arrived whole and not broken. However, these do not smell strongly of cinnamon, so if you're looking for a cinnamon scent you'll have to add cinnamon oil / fragrance / powder.
on 7 November 2014
These are ideal for making Christmas decorations, I made mine with dried sliced oranges tied up with twine. The sticks are a good length , none of mine were damaged. They are a great price. would reccommend
on 17 October 2015
Please with purchase.. don't smell until they are boiled with water .. I used a few of mine mixed with cloves and vanilla mixed with water in a pan .. the smell went around the house .. very festive and Christmassy! Using the rest for décor and some to put in bags mixed with other spicy things for a little gift of pot-pourri -x-
on 2 March 2014
These cinnamon sticks arrived in super fast time and are well worth the money. They are a good shape, easy to fit with my decorations and in great condition. I will definitely be buying them again. Highly recommend
on 7 March 2016
Bought for a craft project, there were plenty of mixed sizes and none were broken, all had a mild smell. It was suitable for the project I was doing even though I had hoped for a stronger scent. It wasn't used for cooking so I don't know if they would be suitable.
on 1 January 2013
I made about 10 cinnamon bundles tied with ribbon from this package, and I still have a lot of sticks left. Great for Xmas wreaths. The sticks smell of cinnamon up close, but don't expect them to scent the room.
on 4 December 2014
Arrived with every one in tact, little subtle scent from them which I was expecting so happy about that, will do the job perfectly which is to make small tree and around the house hanging decorations with some dried orange slices (also ordered and received complete from Amazon )