Customer reviews

6MM X 550MM COMBINATION BICYCLE BIKE LOCK
Colour: Black|Change
Price:£3.75+ Free shipping (Addon item)

TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 16 June 2014
This is a good quality combination lock sold and delivered for under £2. I really don't know how they do it for that price.

I bought two more for our other bikes.
on 29 June 2014
Found the same product in poundland
on 6 August 2013
This lock is quite impressive, small and light and appears to be quite strong. Cable is a little short if you want to lock the frame, wheel and another object together.
on 12 March 2013
Great little product, only two slight bugs about it, 1) wish it was a little longer and 2) you can't change the 4 digit code. But otherwise easy to use and does the job
on 21 January 2014
We use this for our childs bike at nursery. Its seems pretty sturdy though I'm not sure I would use it on an expensive bike for a long period of time just in case!
on 30 August 2014
This was a great lock. Until I forgot the combination after a night of drinking. Now I have a great lock and a totally useless bike. That is why I rate this 4/5
on 14 February 2016
Very small . The first one I got. Sent broke quickly but was sent a replacement. Which has been fine so far .although very thin not sure sure it will last long
on 27 November 2016
They can probably be cut with a pair of scissors, but they are cheap and I like them! What you should do is buy 20 of these that'll scare off any bike theft!
on 6 July 2013
Good over all lock but very small. wont even reach the fence once round the bike! Using it for my shopping basket instead to make sure noone pinches it.
on 1 July 2014
Got one for my son and daughter to lock up their bikes whilst at school and they're perfect! Great price and very good service, would highly recommend!