on 24 September 2012
I like this case and purchased it at the same time as my nikon coolpix s8200. Green is my fav colour but when it arrived it was not a bright green like I thought but thats not a problem obviously. I thought it was too small when I first put my camera in but once you've zipped it up and used it a few times it feels perfectly fine, in fact a tighter fit makes me feel like my camera is better protected as it's not moving around inside. The case is a hard case and feels safe and sturdy, the zip is fine but sometimes in a rush I struggle to unzip it quick enough which can be annoying as I like to photograph wildlife which requires quick access. Also if you have the safety cord on the camera (the bit you wrap round your wrist, not sure of the real name) it is a pain in the bum getting it to fit in the case so I usually leave it hanging out the top. All in all I really like this case and I'm planning on getting it in another colour as well :)
on 26 July 2012
Its a good enough product for the price but it is too small for the Nikon S8200. It is difficult to close the zip with the camera inside and impossible if the camera carry strap is attached. It would be ok but for a smaller camera.
on 2 March 2013
Bought this to protect my wife's Nikon Coolpix S8200 and it has paid for itself many times over already. Not only have we dropped it more than once but it has also been subject to the TLC of airport baggage handlers on numerous occasions!
on 27 January 2014
This case gives my camera excellent protection and looks very smart. Had a few teething problems with the zip separating in the early days but now the case has obviously stretched a bit and all is fine. Having said that, even though it has an extra small inside pocket I wouldn't like to try and get anything in there.
on 11 July 2012
First i thought that the case seems a little tight for our Coolpix S8200 but after a weeks holiday it prooved to do the job just fine. I was wearing it attached to my belt and it worked well. Also comes with a neck strap.
Easy to take the camera out and put it back in. Little compartment inside, enough for a spare SD card.
on 4 October 2012
I ordered this little case for a camera I had bought my daughter and a few people had said in reviews that it was a really tight fit if you had the carry handle on the case. I bought my daughter a Nikon COOLPIX S3300 Compact Digital Camera and it fits lovely, with the carry handle on, there is plenty of room. The case is nice and thick too, so if you dropped it you feel it would protect the camera.
on 22 September 2012
I bought this case specifically for a nikon coolpix 2800 as the advertisement stated that this case would fit this product. To my disapointment, it doesn't. I am however using it for a smaller Sony compact digital camera and the zip broke after only a few weeks. The only reason I didn't return thus case is that it's so cheap it's not worth the postage or my trouble.
on 25 May 2012
nice snug hardish case, does as it says, protects my shiny new coolpix and has a pretty cool card pocket inside.
on 10 December 2012
Very disappointed. The Nikon S8200 does not fit inside it!! It is ok for the smaller coolpix range, but not this one.

Becasue of its price, not even worth returning. So, a total rip-off.
on 17 May 2012
This cover is a pleasant change from those black boring plane jane camera covers. It looks amazing and is real compact to be placed anywhere.